Can you believe it?

With all the excitement of going to D's house for Spring Break, I forgot a momentous occasion.

On March 30, my blog turned 4!!!!

Hooray for me! Hooray for my blog.

Seriously, I never thought I would keep up a blog for such a long time. I thought for sure I would get bored and give it up. Ok, there were some very boring parts, but for the most part, I've enjoyed having this small piece of web space to call my very own.

I've been lucky. I haven't caused much controversy I've made loads of friends and I've got nice little record of what I've been up to for the last 4 years.

I've gone back and read some of my posts. Four years ago, my son was 5, my daughter was in 8th grade. I thought that turning 36 made me old, HA!

2004 saw me mourning the death of my grandmother. My MIL was still a christian and I wasn't sure if my daughter was going to pass on to high school.

And guess what? I survived it! Time has marched on and taken me with it.

Anyway, thanks for the memories dear Blog! Most importantly, thanks for sending me such wonderful friends. It's been such a treat to meet such great people through this blog and I am truly blessed to call you all friends. We may not have met face to face, but I am honored that you have shared a little bit of yourself with me.

So, here's to my Blog! Long may she live!

HUGS!
grace

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to 'A Day in the Life'. Grace I am glad you are the old lady in something! You have been blogging way longer than my twin and I so I really thing that this makes you the oldest!!

    I am so happy you started this four years a go and hung around until I could find you. The friends I have made here are just the best!!

    Love you !!
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's so cute. I hope she does live long. I enjoy checking in and catching up with what Grace has to say and what Bossman, little man and the wild child have been doing. The neighborhood friends do keep this blog world an exciting place to be.
    Hugs,
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, congratulations, I'm so glad that you stuck around, I look forward to celebrating your ten year anniversary, when you really will be old. WEG!!!
    I don't know about a paddle, I was told that I had a mean hand with the tawse and was the very devil with the senior boys cane.
    I wonder what I'd be like with the dreaded BS.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Bloggoversary, Grace!

    Very glad you are here and privileged to read you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary!

    I definitely understand that "I got bored" thought. I did for awhile.

    Congrats!

    Hugs,
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! So glad you are here! :-)

    ReplyDelete