You two really are babies but I know you can't help that. I hope Bossman has the best birthday ever and I hope he gives you his birthday spanking with gusto!!
Thanks for the birthday wish. You did a great job planning and making sure I had a great day. Fortunately I dodged the over the hill party. I'm suprised since you did not last year.
You two really are babies but I know you can't help that. I hope Bossman has the best birthday ever and I hope he gives you his birthday spanking with gusto!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Happy Birthday, Bossman!
ReplyDeleteHappy BIrthday Bossman
ReplyDeleteJean
Thanks for the birthday wish. You did a great job planning and making sure I had a great day. Fortunately I dodged the over the hill party. I'm suprised since you did not last year.
ReplyDeleteLove ya babe. You're the best
Happy belated birthday, Bossman
ReplyDelete