Bossman has worked for the company for 6 years, so this is our 6th party. (Duh!) Bossman said I looked sexy and I looked better than last year! YAY me! I always feel more convident when I know I look good for my man.
The food was good, the wine was good and Bossman looked GREAT! I swear, that man looks so sexy in a suit!
After a short speech from the Boss, it was time to dance! I'm not much of a dancer, I prefer slow dancing...but everyone was gettin' jiggy with it...so I decided to join the fun! We had a great time. The DJ sucked donkey balls though! Who plays all fast songs and NO slow? I mean really...people get tired. They want a slow song thrown in once in awhile. One of the Bosses asked Bossman to go up and request a slow song. Bossman was put on the spot, but went up and asked. They asked what song he wanted....he went blank and couldn't think of one. The DJ looked dumbfounded.
After about 3 more fast songs, (by the way, they were playing mostly 80's rock, so taht part was good) they finally played a slow song. It was country! Now I love a good country song, but it was the first country song of the night. How funny, they couldn't think of a slow song so they had to go to country. THEN, the played 2 slow songs in a row...both country. We thought that was VERY funny.
At the end of the slow songs we decided to head home. The party was slowing some, and frankly, it was getting boring.
So, there you go! There was nothing exciting to report. Nobody embarrassed themselves. I was bummed. I was hoping for a good story to share!
Oh well! I do have something else to share though.....
Today is PK's birthday! Stop by her blog and give her some love!

I hope your day is filled with spankings, you deserve each and every one of them!
Have a great Birthday! Love you!
HUGS!
grace
How very nice!
ReplyDeletei'm sure you guys were like the prom King and Queen at the ball. Happy Birthday Pk...Hope it's a good one!
ReplyDeleteWow, what color was your dress?
ReplyDeleteOne day, when I grow up, (do people grow more than 6ft?) I'll have a Dom who will take me to a posh ball thingy.
He'll be in a sexy suit and I in a ankle length gown and we'll amaze everyone with our ballroom dancing till 5 to 12 when he has to get me home before I turn back into a brat.
Hugs, Jay
Hi Grace:
ReplyDeleteI love happy endings. Nothing like a man in a suit, (and a sparkly woman!)I am so glad you had a great time, and they played some slow songs for u too. A great time was had by all.
Take Care,
Andrades Girl
Sounds wonderful! Sounds like you guys looked great and had an awesome time. I'm so envious you got to dance; I know several people who had their company parties over this last weekend and NONE OF THEM had to play a stupid game like we did.
ReplyDeleteDancing! How wonderful! I adore dancing. :) :)
Glad you had a good time.
Grace, glad that you had a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteCompany Parties can be a drag, but some are good.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
I wish I could have seen you dancing! I bet you two were something! Fancy parties are good once a year. Probably not more than that.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the birthday. It was a great day!
Hugs,
PK