I know I gave my Christmas wishes in the last post. I seriously didn't think I would have time to write another post. Last night gave me some thoughts though, so here they are.
First of all, Bossman and I were left home alone last night. I'm not sure why anyone thought that leaving us home alone was a good idea, but hey, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth!
So, since we were home alone, we did what everyone does when left alone, Bossman decided to spank me. What? Not everyone does that? Hhmmmm, I don't think I agree with you, but whatever! To each his own!
We thought that trying out the new ping-pong paddle would be fun, so Bossman gave it a few whacks. Let me give you a quick review:
The ping-pong paddle purchased from the .99cent store gives more smack for your buck. By smack, I mean, the sound, SMACK! It doesn't really hurt and it's loud as heck! Worth .99 cents? Worth it if you want loud. Not so much worth it if your looking for sting.
End review.
I thought maybe we could put the cover back on and see if that helped, but Bossman was over it and decided to go back to the tried and true Back scratcher. Oh how I love that darn thing.
In any case, after a lovely reddening of the bottom, we moved on to other delicious things and after THAT, we went to get dressed. As Bossman was dressing me, (without bra or panties) he noticed my grannie panties.
Here's the pantie story. See, I hate buying panties. I never know which ones to get. The last time I purchased some, I accidentally bought a pack of briefs.
In case you didn't know, which I'm sure you do because you are all WAYYYY smarter than I, briefs are not really that brief. Seriously, why do they call them briefs? They should call them parachutes! These things are huge. Comfy, but huge.
Needless to say, Bossman doesn't like them. And when he was dressing me, he noticed them and decided the undie drawer could use a little cleaning out.
He pulled out every pair out and tossed them in the trash. That's right people...he tossed them all away. Remember when I said he dressed me without panties....yeah, so I had no panties to wear.
We took a quick trip to Walmart for some panties. When I say "quick" I mean, we went to walmart 2 days before Christmas and we barely escaped with our lives. There was nothing quick about that trip.
In any case, we scoped out the panties and these were my choices. Briefs, (uh, I think we've established those were OUT!) Bikini, (uh, I have a belly pouch that would make wearing bikini's quite funny and not at all attractive.) Thong, (anal is one thing, panties up your butt? I think NOT) Boy shorts (hmm, these could work) and Hi-cut (these could really work.)
Turns out, I bought a pack of each and I like them both. They both come over the pouch nicely and they are both quite comfy. Bossman likes them both, but I think he prefers the boy shorts better.
In any case, I'm thinking of starting a petition regarding those briefs. Briefs are hardly brief and should be labeled as such!
Now, go, go have a Merry Christmas!
I mean it!
Go now!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes! Boy shorts are soo comfortable! And yet most men don't like em' cos their not sexy. Who wants sexy when you can have comfort?
ReplyDeleteJay
Ps merry christmas grace.
Grace< I think TMI, lets have a little mystory.
ReplyDeleteSeasons greetinga.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Really Paul, TMI? I thought I was doing the public a service.
ReplyDeletePlus, I figured if I can tell you about my spankings and my sexcapes then surely I could tell you about my panties!
Have a Merry Christmas Paul!
Jflame, I didn't realize how comfortable the boyshorts would be. Bossman actually finds them quite sexy. Maybe it's just my body type, but they look pretty darn cute! Have a Merry Christmas Jflame!
Grace:
ReplyDeleteI literally laughed out loud reading your Walmarts comments. And I am at work..trying to sneak some blogging time in. I can't concentrate on work when there are some great blogs to read.
I was just thinking about getting gussied up in the btb area Maybe some new undies and a waxing? And you have given some great feedback on the panties dept. And the ping pong paddle from the dollar store is perfect for me...It sounds loud, and very little sting. But I don't know if I can trick my husband about these things, he's already been on-line and researching these things. Very scarey!
Have a GREAT Christmas and thanks for making me laugh
Grace, I have to go for comfort! I like 'Jockey's for her' high cut. Not really sexy but not bad either. I sometimes would like to have a thong- just to play in, not for going out or anything. I might have to check out the boy shorts sometime.
ReplyDeleteAndrades - waxing?? I don't think so. He can spank me with anything he likes, but I am no into the waxing pain.
Grace, about Christmas, I'm going, I'm going!!
Hugs,
PK
Jockey French cut for me! I love them. Do I look good in them? Well....a subject for debate!
ReplyDeleteI'm about to start my peaceful evening with the man. Joy to the World! :)
Grace, you have yourself a wonderful Christmas with your family.
Hugs,
Debbie :)
lol, on the post. Walmart is a nightmare! Glad u found some u like
ReplyDeleteand you had a good night.
Jean
Grace -
ReplyDeleteAs I'm reading your post I'm thinking "she needs to get high cuts instead" and then you did :) I've made the same mistake with the briefs, and they're now rolled up in a ball in the WAY back of my undies drawer, for some unknown reason. I can't imagine actually wearing them!!! I like the boy shorts too, but find the high cuts do a better job of hiding the belly pouch for me...
Merry Christmas
lalana