Update

I just wanted to ask you all to please keep D in your thoughts and prayers today.

Apparently, they have now found a blockage in her heart. She is going in for angiogram tomorrow, which, now that I think about it, most of you are probably reading this tomorrow, so in that case, she's having it today!

This is horrible news. Things seem to be going from bad to worse. She has to discontinue the chemo, which isn't good for the cancer, so she can treat her heart.

I would like to remind you (or tell the new people) that D is only 35.

That's all I have for today. But I would still like your opinions on the last post, so please, if you haven't read it yet, scroll down and read it and leave your opinion.

Inquiring minds want to know!

8 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to read this. She will be in my prayers.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate this Grace, she has had so much to deal with. She and your whole family are in my prayers.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all praying for her..life just isn't fair sometimes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, I am so sorry I got this today. D is in my prayers and thoughts.

    Hugs,

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace:
    Life can be so challenging, I will certainly keep her in my prayers. I know that when my husband was seriously ill, I found prayer (aside from the doctors and hospital etc) the only thing that got us thru. Will keep you and your family in prayer.
    Take care,
    Andrades

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think about D a lot, Grace, I most definitely have her in my prayers daily. {{{{hugs to you all}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry, Grace. Will keep you all close in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about D. I'll keep her in my prayers.

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete