I don't have much to write about. Bossman has hinted on several occasions that he was going to straighten me out...but so far, nothing. Some could call this a good thing, but I don't. I'm cranky and disagreeable. I can't help it, moving brings out the worst in me.
If you get bored this weekend...please check out my new favorite website. I promise you will laugh! The website is http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/
Hope you have a great weekend!
Hey, Grace! You tell Bossman you can't call a house a home until you've been well spanked in it!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, honey, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Grace, moving is very stressful, perhaps you should ask Bossman for a stress buster.
ReplyDeleteIt will help.
I checked the website, it is very funny.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust how much extra space have you got? I got plenty of junk/stuff myself. Mind if I send a little your way?
ReplyDeleteI am sure the stress of moving has gotten to Bossman too. I think stress affects our husband (who after all are genetically vanilla) the opposite of us. Spanking goes to the back burner just when we need it the most.
Asking might get you want you want but I say go for a big bratting move right in front of him - something very obvious, something you can really enjoy while you are trying to get what you want! And please let me know if it works!!!
Talk soon! I'm headed over to check out that site.
Hugs,
PK
Sorry I meant to check my spelling before I hit publish. That was me above.
Having just moved my husband and both daughters, I can testify that you are not alone in having way too much....er, too many things! Hope you get some stress relief soon! Meow
ReplyDeleteIt's coming.... consider it "spanking foreplay". When you desparately try to 'get a grip' but keep slipping, it is the worst feeling when you are falling and He's not there to grip something wooden to help you stand up again! I'll be thinking of you
ReplyDeleteWow, I had lots to read to catch up. So glad you are moved and starting to get settled. What a way to meet your neightbors! I am so glad hes ok. Hope you get what u need soon to destress.
ReplyDeleteJean