Take Bossman to get a tooth pulled.
Wait for word on D. Her liver is failing....
Wonder if Bossmans other sister is still living in her car with a broken nose that her boyfriend (hopefully EX!) gave her this weekend.
Tear out shower in new house that has leaked all over the little mans closet. Since it looks like the home warranty and the home insurance won't pay...we will now have to re-do the whole thing ourselves...with money we don't have!
Watch for falling sky.
Oh, Grace, honey!!
ReplyDeleteI guess its not your week....
I am praying hard for D.
SUch a shame about your shower and the warranty not covering it?? I can't comment because I know things work differently out there to here in the UK... all I can say is, really check the small print, it may be possible that either the insurance or the warranty IS liable..? After all, the warranty /insurance are there for just such emergencies? Worth pushing for it....you wouldn't be any worse off!
Bossmans other sister, I assume, is old enough to make her own decisions, doesn't stop you worrying, I know, but for the moment, let her live her own choice of life, you both have enough on your plates!!!
Hugs, and I will pray for you to have the strength and the tenacity to get through these setbacks.
Bless you all, Daisy xxxxxxxxxx
Damn Grace, You week sounds horrible. I hope you get good news on your sisters-in-law. I hate that the shower is screwing up on you but when I see what those two are going through I'm just glad that of the three problems you got the shower.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
PK
I looked, and I think you scratch falling sky off your list, those were just some dark clouds passing through.
ReplyDeleteYour week sounds like it's been grueling. I hope things get better soon.
*hugs*
Ceeci
Grace, it seems to me that insurances always deny liability.
ReplyDeleteIt took us well over a year to force our late insurance company to contribute to repairing my storm damaged roof.
I hope that things start improving for you very soon.
I have it from Chicken Little herself, that in fact, the sky isn't about to fall! :D
You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
You have some wonderful friends and great advice. True story that companies pay someone to red stamp deny claim despite being liable. It's all about wearing you down - bastards (sorry but it's horrible - I just wish that they could enter an emergency room and have the same philosophy visited upon THEM!! So sorry about sil's and D's tragedies. New list for tonight: Go outside Breathe deep Look at stars Close eyes Breathe deeply again and Smile hugs KayLynn
ReplyDeleteWelcome to home ownership! Oh well, it's all worth it in the long run. When I moved here and left my house, it felt like I was leaving a dear friend behind.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about D. I'll keep her in my prayers.
Huggs!
Theresa
PS things are not that bad. The bathroom will be fixed. Insurance will pay. D's situation is bad but nothing we can physically do about it. It's in Gods hands. My tooth appointment will only take 15 minutes and not as bad as the many root canals I have had. You have a loving husband that you can give your cares to and not stress. Dont worry everything will be fine.
ReplyDeleteLove you
Bossman
Bossman, what a nice post! Grace sounds like a really rough week.
ReplyDeleteHugs, thinking of you all