So, I'll leave you with:
The lymph nodes were clean. They took a little more tissue out than they thought, so I have a drain.
And, my pee is the same color as Windex.

Results on all the tests will be available Wed.
Until then....you'll find me on the couch, not moving my left arm.
Written while ignoring laundry by::
Yay for clean lymph nodes!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracy
Grace, this is good news, you are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat's great news Grace.
ReplyDeleteSending gentle hugs.
Love.
Ronnie
xx
PS - Sorry deleted comment was mine, brain not communicating with my fingers x
If you had to be sure one thing was clean I'm so glad you picked lymph nodes instead of laundry or bathrooms.
ReplyDeleteGood that this part is over - but start writing you still have a right arm you can move!
Eva had a couple of drains after her surgery and she said that they sucked big time - not moldy donkey ball sucks - but still not fun.
Love you!
PK
That's wonderful news, Grace!
ReplyDeleteI've had drains too, and it's simply amazing how long they are when they remove them. I think they must have been right down to my toes!
Ignore the laundry. You deserve a rest.
Hugs,
Hermione
Way to go lymph nodes!
ReplyDeleteOK, you know I'm a geek, right? And you probably already know this, but the reason your pee is the color of Windex is because the surgeon likely used methylene blue to stain your lymph nodes for pathology.
Good news is...it will pass!
No laundry for you, rest, relax, and get well!
Love you!
*hugs*
CeeCi
I'm tickled pink about your lymph nodes! I wonder if I could get pink urine?
ReplyDeleteRemember Absolutely NO housekeeping young lady!
Lots of Love!
Huggs!
Theresa
What wonderful news!
ReplyDelete