I wasn't sure if I should make a new blog...keep this blog or have two blogs.
In the end...I've decided this will be a spanking cancer blog.
Now, if I can just figure out how to make a template that reflects both things at once.
I lost my old template.....this one looks like I threw up pepto all over it.
I'm frustrated right now....so ignore me and my construction!
Written while ignoring laundry by::
ignoring..
ReplyDeleteThis is the only spanking/cancer blog I read. I think that makes you unique. Play with your template all you like - after all that gives you something you can control completely. I only come here for the writing anyway.
ReplyDeleteNow what would be appropriate for a spanking/cancer blog. How about a cancer cell getting the tar beat out of it with some of our least favorite implements?
What ever you decide!
love you,
PK
Is this the one that ran away with the spoon?
ReplyDeleteGrace's Pre-Pepto Bismal Template
I love PK's idea... I vote for the back scratcher.
*hugs*
CeeCi
I agree with PK. I'd like to read all about you spanking cancer!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracy
Personally Grace I like the pink but the writing could be a little bigger for my old eyes :)
ReplyDeleteI like PK's idea so I'm voting for the hairbrush.
Love.
Ronnie
xx
Grace, I like the thought of you spanking cancer.
ReplyDeleteI think the strop might do a good job.
I have no objection to pink!!!
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.