that spanking feeling

Let's talk about spanking. 

I like it!

I like reading about, thinking about it and I like having my husband spank me.  Ok, wait.  I don't actually like the spanking part.  I DO like the "before" the spanking part and I like the "after" spanking part.  The actually spanking? 

It actually hurts.

The hurt is worth it. 

Before the spanking there is always this weird naughty feeling.  Part of that feeling is me, feeling like a kinky girl.  Feeling like I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing.  Then there's the embarrassed, confused, why-in-the-world am I letting this man spank me, feeling.  There is also the naughty little girl that just needs someone to take care of her, feeling.

All that and the spanking hasn't even started yet.

Once I'm over his knee, well, the feelings change.  I tend to feel it all in the buttockal region.  (Yes, I said, bottockal)

How does that feel?  Well, it hurts. 

I've noticed though, that mood plays into how much it actually hurts.  That and implement.  If I'm in a spanking mood, sometimes it doesn't seem to hurt as much.  Maybe that depends on the time of month.  Sometimes it hurts and it doesn't seem like it's that hard, but it still hurts.  Sometimes I play mind games with myself and see how long I can go before I make a sound.  (that usually lasts about 2 swats in) 

Mostly I wonder why I'm crazy enough to let Bossman spank me.

After the spanking the feelings are different.  If the spanking has been particularly hard to take, I tend to be more subdued.  If the spanking wasn't too bad, I just feel childlike.  But also turned on.  We usually don't have sex after a spanking, but if we do....wowza!  It's usually mind blowing.  After the spanking is completely done and my pants are back up, I feel really submissive.  I also feel like I need to be around Bossman, sitting closer to him, holding his hand, or something like that.  I really feel closer to him.  It's a lovely submissive glow that follows me most of the day.

So, there you have it.  I like spanking.  I like the feelings that it brings up.  I like the close feeling I have with my husband.

Now, if I could just figure out how to bottle all this up and sell it.  I'd be RICH!


Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Grace, what a good idea.
    How about persuading Bossman to write about what he feels.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say, "bottockal"?! There's one for the spanko dictionary!

    A most excellent post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, B'Man, I did say Bottockal! I like that word, don't you?

    The buttockal region hasn't seen much action lately, but I'm hoping Bossman will step up to the plate, or at least sit down on the edge of the bed.

    Paul, as for getting Bossman to write.....great idea, but I doubt it will happen!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your blog, I've been busily trying to catch up with your journey by reading from the beginning...reading your experiences have been very helpful as I am beginning my own journey of being honest about who I am.

    And I LOVE "buttockal"

    ReplyDelete
  5. devoted princess, thank you for stopping by. I've been lax on posts lately, but I've been trying to change that.

    If any of my journey can be helpful to you, I'm glad of that! Just remember, everyone is different and things that worked or didn't work for us, might work or not work for you....LOL

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete