The tush dance and sick kids and such...

Last week the little man came home sick.  He was sick all week.  Fever, cough and runny nose.  By Thursday I took him to the doctor.  They said it was probably a sinus infection.  All I know is that boy was really sick.  One sure way to know if your 12 year old son is sick.....see how long he lasts at video games.  When he turns down playing video games...you know he's a sick boy.

I finally sent him back to school on Monday.  Now, I don't know if I've mentioned it here, but I've started babysitting a little girl.  She's 18 months old and just precious.  Her mom works as a PE teacher for an elementary school.  Last week, the mom found someone else to watch the little angel so we wouldn't get her sick.  I thought I'd watch her again Monday.  Monday I got the call that now she's sick.  I doubt that my son made her sick, but who knows!  Luckily, nobody else in this house got sick.

I don't know how many of you watch "Dancing with the Stars" but I thought I'd share my favorite dance from last night.  If you don't want to watch the fluff in the front....fast forward to 1:52.  That is when the dance starts and I promise all you spankos will love it!

Enjoy....


Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment