Thank you Jean! For your comment and for always being there! You always make me smile!
So, I think...and I'm not sure, but I THINK I got a virus from PK. I've heard of computer viruses, but this is terrible. I went to her site, read about her cold and NOW, now I've been coughing and hacking for 3 days. I'm sure I got it from her. Although it's not fun...I have enjoyed laying around watching cheesy television and eating chicken soup!
Bad news on the spanking front. BUT, good news on the daughter front.
The wild child got a promotion at work. This is great news and I'm really happy about it. The bad news? Her schedule has changed, so now she's home during the day....which means, our spanking time has disappeared! Just this very morning Bossman said my butt needed spanked! But with the wildchild in the other room..... ~sigh~
Well, I'll let you know when this coughing thing lets up! Hope your week is fantastic!
Written while ignoring laundry by::
I rolled that fill-in around in my brain for a couple of days...problem was your answers were so witty, I couldn't compete :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the wildchild, and wishing you some obviously needed privacy!
Hope you start feeling better soon...
Okay, serves you right for lurking and not leaving a comment over at my place! But I hope your cold doesn't last too long.
ReplyDeleteAlways good that the kids have better and better jobs but you are going to have to find her some day job! TTWD is hard enough when we have privacy!
Hugs,
PK
YW, Grace I enjoy your blog! I think maybe PK should be spanked for giving you the virus.
ReplyDeleteGrace, hope that you feel better soon and that you and Bossman get some quality time together soon.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the Wildchild for the promotion.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Hope your feeling better today Grace. I know how you feel, I must have caught mine from PK as well :) I've had it two weeks now.
ReplyDeleteGreat news on wildchild getting a promotion.
Love,
Ronnie
xx