Happy Halloween Friday fill in

Tonight is the first dance of the year, at the little mans school. 

Um.....

Are you serious?  He's old enough to go to dances?  And wait a minute....doesn't the wildchild turn 20 in a few weeks?

~sigh~  I think I'm getting OLD!

Anyway, since the dance is tonight, I have a strong feeling I'll be doing some dancing of my own.  I'm sure I'll be doing the spanking dance and honestly....I'm not looking forward to it.

I'm not usually in the situation of anticipation.  Usually it just happens.  We don't have the freedom to just spank whenever it's needed....so it's just happens when it happens.  And usually it doesn't happen at all.  BUT, this time he's determined and he's been reminding me every day. 

I guess what I'm saying is....I'm not a big fan of anticipation.

Oh well.....let's get on to the Friday fill-ins....the Halloween addition.

1. While the cat's away the mouse will always eat the cheesecake.

2. I think my sons Halloween costume is fabuloso!

3. Children are always around when I need a good spanking.

4. I immediately take off my shoes when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.

5. This may seem odd, but am not in the mood for a spanking.

6. I'm going to hide the backscratcher and that seems like a fine idea to me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting the spanking over with, tomorrow my plans include carving pumpkins and going to dinner at a friends house and Sunday, I want to trick or treat with my son!

Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hope your son had a great time at the dance. I think hiding a back scratcher is fabulous idea. I take my shoes off every time I get the chance. I didn't get to go trick or treating this year, no one to take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. discreet fioricetfioricet novartis

    Nationsbank corporation was the largest country need in card at that metro.

    ReplyDelete