a quick spanking

There was a 30 minute window between the time the baby was picked up and the time we had to pick up the little man from school.  I didn't have much hope that a spanking would occur as He was in the middle of a video game.  Come to think of it, this was one time when I wasn't even hoping or thinking about a spanking.

As I settle in to a game of Bejeweled, on Facebook, Bossman appears next to the computer.  He watches the game and since the games are only one minute, he doesn't have to wait long until the game is over.  He takes my hand and says "Come with me for a minute."

For a moment, I'm confused.  Did he want to show me his score on his game?  Did he want me to see the new part on the race car he's working on?  Why was he bugging me now?

All those thoughts collided with each other as I stood up from my chair.  When I looked up to his face, the reason he wanted to see me was clear.  Spanking time!

He said it was high time for a spanking.  Although I gave the appropriate response of no, no, no, and I don't want too......he led me to the bedroom.

He grabbed the LV (Las Vegas) backscratcher and sat down on the edge of the bed.  He pulled me between his legs and unbuttoned my jeans.  He pushed my jeans and panties down to my knees and then pulled me over his knee.

He started off with soft taps on my bottom.  They got stingyer and stingyer as he continued.  (Is stingyer a word?)  It's been a while since my bottom has had a visit from the LV, so it hurt even as they weren't that hard.  After a bit, he threw in some hard ones, mixed with the softer ones, and I never quite knew when they would land or how hard they would land.

Before I knew it....and WAY too soon, he stopped.  He pulled me up between his legs, pulled my pants up and handed me the LV.  I put the LV back where it belongs (not in the trash where it should be) and when to my side of the bed and laid down with my head on his chest.  I rubbed my hands on his chest and listened to his heart beat and I thought.....This is good!

We laid that way without speaking until it was time to pick up the little man. 

It's the little moments in life that make the biggest difference.  Enjoy your little moments this weekend!

Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Nice. Thanks for relaying that.

    Good moments are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off topic.
    Actually, I'm doing my laundry today. If I do it well, I get spanked. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks B'Man!


    Pat, Wow, you get spanked for DOING laundry?

    Fantastic! I hope it goes well!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to spend 30 minutes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, bless him! Much better way to spend your time than bejewelled.....LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jean, I'll try and share more often!

    Right? Daisy....much better than bejewelled!

    ReplyDelete