Anyway, life is too short to worry about it. Besides achy legs are better than cancer!
Hope you all have a good weekend! Let's get to the Friday fill-ins!
1. Sometimes, life is sad and complicated.
2. I worried about the whole thing, way too much!
3. Small things make me cranky, lately.
4. The book "The Surrendered Wife" is very enlightening.
5. I keep meaning to tell you all about this book.
6. I haven't gone crazy ...yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging with the boys, tomorrow my plans include church and relaxing and Sunday, I want to hear the sounds of football and racing on TV!
Written while ignoring laundry by::
Hugs, so sorry about leg pain/ I hope the doctor is able to help you get some relief. Sounds like you have a fun, relaxing weekend planned.
ReplyDeleteGrace,
ReplyDeleteIf we lived closer and if we drank we could go out together, drink and feel sorry for ourselves, make our husbands mad cause we did and end up with a good spanking.
Too bad we don't live close or drink.
Hugs,
PK
Thanks Jean! Unfortunately this is just one of the side effects I'm probably going to have to deal with. It's not too bad and I find that excercise is helping...I just have to force myself to do it.
ReplyDeletePK...Why is it we don't drink again? I forgot....
Hmmmmmm... I've forgotten too.
ReplyDelete