nothing but a Friday Fill-in

I've got nothing for you today.  It's been a bad week and other than what I posted yesterday I've got nothing of interest to report!  So let's just do the Friday fill-in and be done with it....OK?


1. Why does the lady taking my blood have to wiggle the needle around while it's in my arm?   (don't answer that...I already know.  And just because my veins are small doesn't mean it doesn't hurt!


2. I wish I could see the world the way little children see the world.

3. Thank you for being my internet friends and listening to all my problems when surely you have better things to do. How do you like that run on sentence?

4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because I love the decorations.

5. I am SO tired...all the time.

6. We can be anything we want to be if we make up our minds to be. That is a boring answer but my mind is mush today and I can't think of anything else.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Nothing....as Bossman is leaving and I will be home watching my nephew and I'm not looking forward to it, tomorrow my plans include sitting around waiting for Bossman to come home and Sunday, I want to SLEEP!


Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi, hope you do get some sleep on Sunday. I like CHristmas decorations also. I also like my internet friends;and nope I don't have better things to do than listen to you.

    ReplyDelete