There has been a lot of banter regarding spanking but no real action. Part of that stems from the fact that the wildchild moved back home. It's hard to find a quiet moment when you have a young adult roaming the house. Of course, I can't really use that has the full excuse as she is gone from the house a lot too.
So what is the excuse for not spanking? I don't really know. We could blame it on my health, as we just have to take each day as it happens and can't plan too much ahead. We could blame the kids. All I know is, I miss it.
So what's been going on with you guys? I've been lurking on your blogs so I'm not completely out of the loop.
Aside from my health, things are going fine around here. Bossman and I just celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary. We had a lovely time at a local hot spring hotel. Each room has a hot tub on the patio and the water is from the hot spring. Because we were locals, they upgraded our room to a suite, so that was lovely. We had a lovely time together.
The little man is coming home this Thursday for spring break. It will be nice to have him home! We go to see him every 2 to 3 weeks and we speak to him every night on the phone. He is thriving at this school and it was absolutely the BEST decision we made regarding his schooling. He LOVES it. I miss him like crazy, but because we speak to him everyday I feel like we are still close.....and the time we have with him is extra special. Sure, I wish sometimes think of the things we are missing but we had to make the sacrifice because I believe he is going to be such a better person for it. Besides summer break starts at the end of May and the way this year is going, it will be here before I know it.
I really hope I can get back into blogging. I really miss it. I went back and read some of my first posts and my little man was only 5! It's fun to look back at the way life was. I want to keep documenting life....even if it is a little boring, it's my boring!
Written while ignoring laundry by::
I guess you pretty much know I'm always going to be around if you blog. Have you been reading me? We have a completely empty nest most of the time - do you see us going on wild spank fest? It's picked up a little, but only a little. I still blog all the time because my friends are here and I want the contact with everyone. It helps me remember who I am.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you can bore us - I remember a post on laundry that nearly brought me to tears. Talk to us girl.
Hugs,
PK
Welcome back :) Don't worry, you don't have to talk about spankings on my account lol.
ReplyDeleteso good to see you here...welcome back...did you notice that PK finally got me to start blogging after all these years??? :-) I've only been blogging a couple of months and I've already talked about snow, wishing for spring, recipes...every once and a while I try to throw in something about spanking. Write anything you want and we will visit. :-) Glad the little man is enjoying school. And Happy Anniversary. Hugs, Terpsichore
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and am so glad you are posting!
ReplyDelete