In other news...the little man is coming home for spring break today. He'll be home until the 31st, so there won't be time for spanking. But there will be time for spoiling my boy.
I'm thinking of changing the look of my blog. Although I love it so much and I love the picture, I think I need a change. Plus I would love to be able to use the threaded comment feature, which doesn't work on my template. I've tried to get it to work, but it doesn't.
Did I mention my butt is a little bruised? Yeah, it was that kind of spanking....
Written while ignoring laundry by::
You’re back blogging – yay! As your last post was in November, I was rather concerned about you. Then there I was over at PK’s and saw you had commented on her post. Hehe . . . sorry . . . I’ll try to calm down now. (sigh) I’m very glad you’re back : )
ReplyDeleteCallie
Okay now, you've promised - although I'm personally uninterested in what might have transpired (you know I don't have a very curious nature) others might want to know.
ReplyDeleteWhy is it that I have a feeling I would have to look way up to look 'little man' in the eye? You may have to rename this young man. Enjoy his visit, but don't forget to write.
Hugs,
PK (who is not even wondering what happened!)
Callie....thank you for the warm welcome! Everything is fine here! I hope I don't let you down....HA!
ReplyDeletePK...you are right, he's 6 ft now and still growing. Since you are so "uninterested" I might just forget all about posting about it....I mean nobody around here is interested bruised butts! HA!
Nope, not me, not wondering at all. And thought I'm totally uninterested, when the hell are you going to tell us? I mean them, I don't care.
ReplyDeleteYour little man home, probably not so little as you remember. Enjoy the company
ReplyDeleteEnjoy having your son home. Hope the bruising goes away quickly.
ReplyDeleteGrace,
ReplyDeleteDon't listen to PK.
Just keep on blogging.
Bas