I could

Not sure what to write about today.

I could write about the fight we had today regarding the laundry.

I could write about how I didn't think the laundry thing was my fault.

I could write about how waiting to wash the towels when all the towels are dirty, is not a good idea.

I could write about how mad Bossman was to not have a towel to use for his shower.

I could write about how I did all the other laundry, but thought the towels could wait until today.

I could write about how the laundry thing WAS my fault.

I could write about how I have been thinking about it all day.

I could write about how the wildchild is gone for the night.

I could write about how I'm worried about what will happen tonight..

I could write about how I'm worried nothing will happen tonight.

I could....

But I won't.

grace

5 comments:

  1. Grace, in two lines you summed up the feelings of so very many spankos

    "I could write about how I'm worried about what will happen tonight..
    I could write about how I'm worried nothing will happen tonight."

    One hurts so bad you can hardly stand it, and the spanking would hurt too.

    I love you,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, what PK said... and laundry...the never ending job because as soon as you have it all done there is more in the hamper waiting... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with PK and Terpsichore. God bless you and yours, -Belle L.

      Delete
  3. Grace, when you keep thinking about laundry that much, you are in danger of befriending the laundry.
    Beware!
    Keep away from the laundry!
    An angry Bossman, that's the place to be!
    Hugs,
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web
    site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a applicable deal.
    I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear idea

    Look at my page ... http://www.gatuartist.se/commedia/tiki-index.php?page=UserPageleolaioi

    ReplyDelete