I did get that spanking, but I'll have to talk about it later as I'm busy, busy, busy, getting ready for my brothers wedding.
In the mean time, I found these two interesting things.
First is a video of the Big Bang Theory. If you don't watch that show, it's quite funny...but my favorite clip is this:
Big Bang Theory
The second is this very interesting article:
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/12/gabrielle_reece_i_choose_to_serve_my_husband/
The clip is just funny, but what do you think about the article?
Discuss among yourselves, I'll get back to you later.....
grace
The first time I saw Sheldon and Amy I couldn't believe it - national TV, big hit show, the fact that Amy LOVED it. Nick and I were howling! I thought it was just great. As for the article, I think she is saying what we've all all ready realized. You have to realize what will make you happy and go for it, whether you thing everyone will understand and agree or not.
ReplyDeleteHope your brother has a great wedding.
Hugs,
PK
We just saw a re-run of that episode...I am so happy they went there.
ReplyDeleteAs to the article...I think love is about doing what the other needs.I am so happy that she bucked the trend and went there as well. I am not sure about the word submission. Sometimes I think it is misunderstood and used not the way it is intended.
I like the word deference:
respectful or courteous regard: in deference to his wishes. For me this can be any relationship.
I certainly think that whatever works in your relationship is great.
Anyway have fun at the wedding!