more advice please!

Bossman and I are having a bit of a rough go at things lately.  Seems we just can't get on the same page about anything.

This is affecting our marriage.  We are still at the place where we realize we don't have that much in common and so we don't know how to handle things.

We need things to do together.  More importantly, we need some ideas for spicing up the sex life.

Yes, anal is still on the back burner.  But I need ideas on getting out of the rut, before I try something like anal.

I want to know what you and your other half do together.  You know, on a daily basis.  Do you just watch TV?  Do you take walks, play games....what do you DO?

We are trying to watch our weight, so we haven't been going out to eat as much.  We seem to spend a lot of time just watching TV in the evenings.  Or, I go in one room and watch my shows and he goes in the other and plays on the computer.  It's just so frustrating!

Besides what you do in the evenings....what do you do to spice things up in the bedroom?  I know that seems like a silly question, coming from someone that likes spanking.  You'd think spanking would spice things enough.

But our sex life has become bland.  It's boring.  It's the same ole' thing.

So...give me your best ideas for spicing it up.  Candles? Oils?

I don't even know where to begin!

5 comments:

  1. I love to be blindfolded - it lets my mind go where it wants to and I really enjoy it. I also like my hands tied, not necessarily to anything - but just tied. We have velcro cuffs that are fun. I can still scratch my nose and such, but I can also pull against them and I like that. I love it when he shaves me - that takes trust and I love the way it feel afterwards. We have a card game we play, 31 - and we do it as a strip game. You try to get 31 in one suit with 3 cards the difference between the winning and losing hand is how many swats the loser gets - yes I get to swat him! and the ultimate winner gets a half hour of whatever we want, massage, sex toys, vibrators. In the afternoons we rarely turn on the TV and we just talk - about what ever for a little while.

    We don't have tons in common. He golfs and I write, but we don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are stuck in a rut when it comes to evening activities as well. It would be so lovely if we could have wild, passionate, animal sex every evening, hahaha--on the other hand, that sounds really exhausting.

    As far as evening activities, though, it's fun to take on a challenge of sorts. Right now, we're seeing how many horror movies we can get in before Halloween. Renting a movie is pretty inexpensive, but all those rentals start to add up. We also go for a walk around the neighborhood whenever it's nice.

    Spicing it up in the bedroom...gosh, let me know if *you* get any ideas. Ours is pretty bland too. The best sex usually happens after I've had a punishment spanking or we've had a fight, but that's a horrible habit to get into. Spanking is literally the only thing that turns me on, so spicing it up for me typically involves being spanked in a different way than usual, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Grace...when my ex and I were married and money was tight, we would play games in the evening (board or card)...and strip for points.

    One of my favorite things to do with Matthew was to watch movies together...if it was one of his favorites that I really didn't care about, I would try to distract him by having 'my way' with his body...he did the same to me if it was one of my favorite movies. If it was one we both wanted to watch, we would play around during the commercial and then keep our hands off each other during the movie...by the end of the movie...wow! ;)

    The main thing is to have fun together. Good luck!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do a lot of gardening together, and we go for a walk together every day. We also always have all our meals together, and we spend the time before the evening meal in the kitchen together, helping each other cook or just watching.

    We borrow DVDs from the library and watch them together. Movies from time to time, but usually TV series from HBO or BBC.

    Often we simply sit in the living room and read the paper or books. We don't try to entertain each other; we just comfortably enjoy each other's company.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. We often watch movies or tv together holding hands. He loves cars and driving and like being with him and talking so sometimes we take a drive (though we still have kiddos that aren't old enough to be left alone so this only happens on a planned date night) but I do remember you saying your husband likes Nascar - does he like to drive? scenic drive - chat - hand on knee...could be nice. I have no advice in bedroom - most of my fantasies are still fantasies - we aren't very spicy and even vanilla doesn't happen frequently - so I don't know...but I love the idea of being blind folded and tied with scarves... Going on a walk/hike would be another fun activity... ok jumping around here with my scattered thoughts :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete