So, how are your christmas plans coming along? Are you finished shopping? Wrapping? Cleaning? Cooking?
Yeah, me neither!
In other news, the BOY is coming home. He's 16 hours away and he's leaving today. He's driving with 2 other boys. Here's the problem. It's suppose to snow 4 to 6 inches right on his path home. Needless to say, I'm a tad worried.
HA! Who am I kidding? I'm really, really worried! These boys are california boys. They don't have experience driving in the freaking snow! I am so nervous for them! I am glad they will be together and I know they will be going slow. But, it's a long drive and I will worry until I see his smiling face tomorrow! I mean, I'm a mamma, that's what we do.
If you have a spare prayer today, could you say one for these boys? Thank you!
I gotta run, there is presents to buy, food to cook and a house to clean.
Anything to keep my mind from worrying!
Not-worried-at-all,
grace
Yep, just did it. Hope everything turns out well, but I think it will.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Germany!
I'll be glad to say a pray for these traveling boys. But seriously if he'd grown up in Buffalo, NY and drove a snow scraper for a living, you'd still be worried. It's what we do.
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, :) I will say a prayer for your boy and his friends! I agree with PK! Worrying is what Moms do! We do it well!
ReplyDeleteI am just starting to get rolling with all things Christmas around our place! Our youngest daughter is now home from college. I've been waiting for her, to get going. Time for me to spring into action! Things always seem to come together in the end! Many hugs,
<3 Katie
He'll be home safe and sound in no time at all. Have no fear.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of prayers and positive energy for the boys, Grace. They will be fine and soon you'll be hugging the stuffing out of him.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
Hi Grace,fingers crossed for you all. I am sure he will be fine, Better get cracking on the preparations!
ReplyDeletelove Jan, xx
catching up reading...sorry I am so late...
ReplyDeleteno matter how early I start preparing it seems there is always something to do. good luck with all your preparations...hopefully most is done and you are relaxing and enjoying time with your family. Hugs :-)