10 things I'd like to change about my life

1. I would lose 25lbs. (ok, I could probably do that, but it's just sooooo hard!)

2. I would try to be more patient with my kids. (especially my wildchild)

3. I would go back to school. Make something out of my life.

4. I would keep my house cleaner.

5. I would organize my life better

6. I would hug my bossman more

7.  I wouldn't be so afraid to try new things.

8.  I would laugh more

9.  I wouldn't sweat the small stuff

10.  I'd be more outgoing

Well, after working on the list for awhile, and re-reading it a bunch of times, it seems to be I could probably change most of these, if not all of these, things in my life.  I guess I need to get busy.

later...........


1 comment:

  1. I'm here to help you acheive all your desires in life. Just let me.

    B

    ReplyDelete