Thank you all for your cheerful comments!
I took the kids to the beach yesterday and had the best time. Usually I spend my time in my chair reading a book. Yesterday I decided to go in the water. I mean, the weather is still hot, but at the beach it's only in the 70's. The pacific water is usually pretty cold, so most of the time I just stick my feet in.
Anyway, I rode the waves with my son. I boogie boarded with my daughter! Oh boy, it was great fun, and we all came home with a sunburn! I really lathered that sunscreen on too. But the water was great, and the waves were great and it was a great way to forget about lifes troubles.
The car is fixed and the temps are going down. Now if I could just get that spanking.....
later.....
Grace,
ReplyDeleteI am happy that things are looking up. Cooling off can be so nice. I hope the spanking can follow soon. My sister will be at my home this weekend and the following weekend will bring 35 people to a family reunion at my house for two days. My prospects for a spanking don't look too promising either.
good luck,
Elis
Sounds like a great day Grace, days on the beach are fun. I've swam in the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, I'd love to try the Pacific.
ReplyDeleteHope that you get your spanking soon.
Hugs,
Paul.
The next time you are alone with bossman, and no one else is in the house, simply ask to be spanked. I am reasonably certain you will be bare bottomed within a minute.
ReplyDeletelol
Mike
What a fantastic way to spend the day! I love romping in the surf. I usually end up with sand in delicate places from being tossed around in the waves.
ReplyDeleteI'm on the West Coast in the same heat wave. Temperatures are going to start coming down this weekend. Maybe once it cools off outside, things will heat up for you inside!!
**Big Hugs**
Thanks for sharing your day with us, it brightened mine knowing you had so much fun!!!