The worst part

The worst part was having him come in unexpectedly, grab my hands and tell me to stand in the corner. Yep, definitely the worst.

The worst part was I didn't give in readily, and I whined like a baby. He gave in and had me sit on the bed instead. Oh yes, that was the worst.

The worst part was sitting on the bed, waiting, wondering, thinking. I was so nervous, that had to be the worst.

The worst part was when he came and sat on the bed and I was standing between his knees and he told me I had to pull down my own pants. I hate pulling down my own pants. That was the worst.

The worst part was being pulled over his knee with my pants and panties down around my ankles. My bare bottom a very easy target. Absolutely the worst.

The worst part was when the first slap of the bamboo backscratcher slapped down on my bare bottom. Oh ouch, that was the worst.

The worst part was when he kept spanking my bottom with that horrible, evil thing, and I started making those weird noises and kicking my legs. Embarrassing, for sure the worst.

The worst part was since I haven't been spanked for awhile, it hurt like hell. Oh boy did it hurt. Oh was it the worst.

The worst part was after it was over, he led me to the bathroom so I could look at the damage in the mirror. Oh the humility of it all. The worst, for sure.

The worst part was when he made me put my pants back on, without panties, so I could feel it the rest of the day. That had to be the worst.

Actually, now that I think about it, the worst part of the whole thing is....

I can't wait for it to happen again.

That's the worst.

later.........

7 comments:

  1. Grace,

    You're the best. Thanks for sharing that adventure!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Grace, wonderful, as Bonnie says, the very best.
    Hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiter, I'll take what she's having! What a cute post!

    *Big Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you all are so sweet!

    Bonnie: Thanks for all your support, here and on your own blog!

    Paul: As usual, you make me smile.

    kitten: I'm so glad to hear things are getting better.

    Erica: Between this and pregnancy sex, I don't know which of us is doing better.

    ceeci: If only there WAS a resturant to cater to our spanking whims. Lets see, for tonights special we have roasted bare bottom with a side of rubbing lotion.

    BTW, this really happened. As I was waiting on the bed, I kept thinking, this is the worst, this is the worst. Of course the worst got even more worse, so you can see where the theme of this post came from!

    HUGS to you ALL!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Grace,

    This is my first trip here but I'll be back often for sure! You're a GREAT writer... this is such a funny post, yet so very, very true in every word. "Worst" and "best" are yet more of those amazing juxtapositions in our kink, inseparable and so underappreciated without each other, just like pleasure and pain, restraint and release, sex and spanking, etc.

    Thanks for brightening my day and I'll be back to read more soon! Like you, I am married with child (more than one, but one still at home)... I doubt our similarities end there!! And we travel in the same circle of readers, I see... Paul, Bonnie, CeeCi, etc.

    Big hugs,
    Tigger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tigger!

    Thanks for stopping by. Glad you liked it.
    I am enjoying meeting so many people with the same interest as me. What would we do without the internet?
    Hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace, I jumped in because I liked your response to Bonnie's brunch and also found many of my friends here. Your story was perfect. Haven't we all been there? I look forward to reading more!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete