Halloween was a great success at our house! The little man went as a ninja and my wildchild when as a pirate. Have you seen the costumes that the high schoolers are wearing??? Since when did Halloween become "dress as a slut" day? I had to veto numerous outfits before I would let my daughter out of the house. Sheez!
Bossman decided to dress up this year. He took out a white sheet, cut two eyes and wa-la, instant costume. Believe it or not, but he went out trick or treating in that sheet. He actually went up to a couple of houses and got on his knees, people thought he was a kid. I was hysterical laughing! My 6 foot 4 tall husband walking around with a sheet over his head was comical to say the least.
Now there is this problem of candy. It's everywhere, and I can't keep my hands off it. There are candy wrappers covering my desktop right now! HELP!
Ok, now on to other news.
I wanted to thank you all for your response to my sex-drive post. I was really nervous about posting it. I wasn't sure what kind of response I would get. I was surprised at the number of e-mails I recieved. There are plenty of us going through this very problem. It truly makes things easier to handle when you know you're not the only one going through it.
So, thank you all for your support. Things in my marriage are going great right now. Sex is good, spankings are few, but good.
But please, someone take this candy away....PLEASE!
later.....
Reaction to your comment on Tiggrsblog.
ReplyDeleteShould like to make something clear about comments and reaction.
Don't expect a reaction to every comment. That's simply impossible.
But there are people, some nice blogs who NEVER react, not even when you share a lot about yourself.
Those kind of blogs I don't come back but only after some time when it's clear they are not interested in interaction with the readers and that's ok. Some people only like to write down their feelings.
We ourselves always reply to commenters, sometimes even on their own blog.
I can however imagine some bloggers
get some reactions it's impossible to reply to everyone and sometimes there is nothing to say.
But in that case it's polite to close the post with a "thanks to all".
Grace my son, who is no longer a little man also went as a Ninja.
ReplyDeleteI want some of that candy. We don't have any. I didn't buy any for Trick or Treaters (I don't have any...I am the youngest person in my neighborhood). My son went to a party and didn't get any.
When he was little I would buy his candy from him. He kept some, and I paid him for the rest. He never ate it all, I did. I would take it to work, and give it away.
I'd say "Please get this candy away from me." And they would. It also saved me a fortune at the dentist.
Your sex drive post has inspired me to post the real horrifying details of my life. But I don't have time....that is just one of the many real horrifying details.
What I really want is a brownie...with frosting.
Hugs
Theresa
You are on your own babe. If I take the candy from you, then what the heck am I gonna do with it?
ReplyDeleteEat it? Probably and that just can't be!! Sure wish I could help you!!
Hugs~
Eva
Got enough chocolates here of my own to try and leave alone without any of yours sorry.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great Halloween.
Take care,
Luv,
Lily.
I can't help you with the candy either, Grace. I don't have any at home (too far out in the country to get trick-or-treaters), but there is a ton of it at work and it calls to me all day. UGH!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't mind having one of those brownies, Theresa. I'm a sucker for brownies.
even though my girls are teens--somehow a lot of candy has made into my house--putting it in the deep freeze helps--by the time I remember where it is--it is too gross to eat
ReplyDeleteTom, thanks so much for clarifying your position! It sounded like you wouldn't go back to someones blog if they didn't comment back to you. I am glad you clarified it.
ReplyDeleteThere is no set protocol for commenting or how to handle comments on ones blog. I would just hate to have someone not come back because I didn't have time to comment back. It is NEVER my intention to ignore someone or hurt their feelings. I appreciate all comments, but I understand if someone chooses not to comment. Sometimes I don't comment simply because everything I wanted to say was already said by someone else.
Anyway, thanks to all commentors!!!
HUGS!
grace
Uh, to the rest of you...you are absolutely NO help at all, and now I have to go and eat all that candy by myself! Except for Erica, I knew I could count on her! ;)
I am so bad to keep candy at school for the kids. Most of the time I get suckers because I don't like them but somehow chocolate keeps sneaking in!
ReplyDeleteOh just eat fast and get it over with!!
Love,
PK
Chocolate... did someone say chocolate... did Clare pass by here, or maybe Lessa... No? Really? Are you sure? They were leaving me a chocolate trail all the way across the pond and the last thing I remember, I was swimming... then it all went blank.
ReplyDeleteOh, but back to your post... glad you're feeling better, babe... it always helps to know you're not alone. And in this respect, you are DEFINITELY not alone!!
Love and hugs and I promise another email but it will be tomorrow... my brain went to bed already!
Tiggs
Grace not sure how I missed this post.
ReplyDeleteSorry can't help with candy, my Dr would be very cross and I would be rather ill.
Glad that you had a good Halloween.
Warm hugs,
Paul.