Happy Birthday




Dear Carye,

Happy, Happy birthday!

Here's to lots of cake, (ok, maybe not lots of cake as I know you are on a diet, but HEY, it is your birthday, and you CAN be extra good tomorrow, so WELL, go ahead, have LOTS of cake) lots of spanks, (Ok, well, lots of spanks COULD be a good thing, but then again, that WOULD lead to a sore bottom and of course, tomorrow is diet update day, and I would hate for you to have a sore bottom, especially if you eat a lot of cake and end up being spanked)and LOTS of fun! (see, you can have a lot of fun, but only if you are not being spanked constantly, from the birthday and from the diet and you know, the coat rack thingie, well, I think you are getting the point now, at least I hope you are!)

Anyway, have a great day!

HUGS!
grace

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I have really been missing you. I haven't heard from Carye yet today. Maybe PS took her off for her birthday. I am sure your life is full with the kids at home but come play sometimes!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Grace! Thank you so much! I can't believe all of you!! You are so wonderful!!!! I feel so lucky to be a part of all of you and to have found all of you. I had a wonderful morning with Papa Shrek! I had WAY too much cake and I enjoyed every minute of it!!! It was a combined Mom birthday/Dad Fathers day cake! The kids made it from start to finish! :-) (Ok, I got it out of the oven because I am paranoid mom!

    Thank you! I love you guys!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great party. Huggs Carye!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete