Believe it or not.....

Life has become mundane and boring.....

HOORAY, I'm loving it!

The wildchild got her stitches out yesterday. Her throat is great and she is back to talking on the phone all night and random singing! It's so nice to hear her singing again. She is in 2 choirs at school and she is having a GREAT time. She actually brought home a test from school that was a perfect score! I was so excited I told her I was going to put a happy face sticker on it and put it on the fridge for everyone to see!

_________________


Bossman stated today that he would like to start spanking again. He also stated that tomorrow he would start with a warm up, since I have a virgin butt! He also stated that he would like clean underwear and socks. Does this mean I have to do some laundry? HHHMmmmmmm..... I'll have to think about that one.


_________________


What's up with blogroll? Has it suddenly decided to work? Have you SEEN all the blinking butterflies by my links? Blog roll has either decided to start working OR, everyone has decided to start blogging again! Either way, I'm a happy camper.


__________________


I don't know about the rest of you, but I am IN LOVE with watching Big Brother. Am I the only one bothered with Ambers constant praying and crying? Don't get me wrong, I pray to God. I believe in God. But I don't believe that God cares that much about Big Brother. Am I the only one that thinks that Amber is giving Christians a bad name? What is the deal with kissing that necklace of hers? Furthermore, if you happened to catch Amber on the Power of 10, how does she NOT know what scrutinize mean? I'm so sick of her crying I could just scream!

___________________


Football has started and it's off to a great start! In the first scrimmage of the season, my son, my little man, my little hunk of heaven, caught a pass! That's right, he caught a pass!

Ok, so he didn't run with it. He sort of fell on it because he didn't want to get tackled...LOL But still....HE CAUGHT it. They made about 6 yards off the play!

The first real game is this Saturday. I can't wait!

____________________


Well, that's all I've got. Like I said earlier, life has become mundane and boring. Just the way I like it!

12 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I love mundane and boring. I also was wondering the same about blog roll. It's cool that it seems to be working like it used to. How cool is that? And hey, get that laundry done.... It will just add to the mundane boring stuff and who knows it might help you save your rear......

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dilemma arises...do I really WANT to save my butt??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well no, probably not... but you should at least TRY!!! Especially if bossman is resorting to turning dirty underwear inside out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my tonsils out at about 16 and went back to chorus and my teach was so impressed.

    You want to compare virgin butts!

    Yeah the blog roll does look a bit overwhelming for a girl who is behind on her sleep.

    Football season. I had to buy season tickets, my son caught the bug!

    I am so glad your life is boring, because excitement for you means hospitals and dostors....yuck!

    Greatest news ever about the grades. This seems to be working for the wildchild!

    Love and huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give up the butt, Grace. Just start throwing dirty socks and underwear all over his dresser and his side of the bed; that should DO IT! hehehehe

    Glad your daughter is better, yay!

    And don't get me started on Amber on BB8! OH MY GOD! She drives me crazy with the way she prays. Like God is just sitting next to her nodding. Like God wants her to win or not win. *tears out hair* You pray for *strength*, you pray for *understanding*, you pray to *do your best*.

    One does NOT pray to win a stupid TV reality show game! And when she says, "God bless you, God" I want to scream.

    How can SHE bless GOD?! It's GOD, for god's sake, GOD blesses YOU, not the other way around! You don't have any power over God, Amber, for crying out loud!

    AUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!

    And...I'm sorry, but...she's really not very attractive. And that's what it is, you know, I mean, she can't help it, and I would never say anything except...oh my god, STOP with the talk about modeling! You're not going to be one, okay? Get a grip!

    I'll just end with...GOD BLESS YOU GOD!

    From the Amber who named herself after the cat she had at 18 which she named after the book "Forever Amber" and is SO SORRY these lame Ambers keep showing up on TV! It sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Amber! I didn't realize you were going to be so passionate about BB8!

    But, HOORAY, God said it was time for Amber to leave the game!

    Now, what the heck are we gonna go with Jameka?

    Teresa: You pull down your pants and I'll pull down mine, we'll compare!

    Eva: I never thought of turning the unders inside out! What a great idea, I could get twice the use out of them! Think Bossman will go for it???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to be late. I am totally with you guys on BB8! If they are praying to God they can do that silently and sincerely. If they are praying to get air time I am sick of them. Mollie too said "God bless you God? Is is nut??"

    My take on Bossman wanting clean socks and unders would be that he wants you to go shopping! Be sure to get something for yourself!

    Both grades and football sound like they are off to a good start and good for them.

    I am to the point of throwing my virgin butt into the pot. Come on, everyone who is not getting spanked regularly line up and drop 'em! Let's let Paul be the judge!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace, so glad life is humdrum and boring, so much better that the interesting that you have had lately.
    Good news that the Wildchild is singing and that her grades are good.
    Stupid is hard to deal with, is Dan's Amber, alway so hyper. I'm sure that God wouldn't mind a little good will returned to Him. *G*
    I stopped watching television because it irritates me, so I've never watched Big Brother, from what I hear, that's a good thing.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mundane and boring! Woohoo for you! I'm so glad that the Wildchild has her song back, Little Man has his football, you've got your devoted fanship, and bossman has his....um....dirty underwear!!

    I've never seen BB8, but reading about it here has been quite entertaining! What I'm excited about is that the next season of Dancing with the Stars begins in just a couple of weeks!

    I think I might win the virgin butt contest. It's been at least a month since mine's had any attention...and I'm the fairest of the fair. My moons can actually glow in the dark! Can you top that??

    I say...do the laundry...so you're nice warm-up spanking can be a really sweet one...from the hand of someone who's feeling all cared for and comfy. Who knows where that might lead?

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grace, I like Jameka. I know she lost it when Dick was getting in her face, but you know...who wouldn't? He's so horrible, I have no idea why anyone would support or like him. He's intelligent and charismatic, so I get that part, but the rest of him is so gross. He spits constantly when he's outside, he does other things I won't even speak of...horrible man.

    But...they all bother me at this point. Paul, you are right, the show drives one crazy but I can't help but watch it.

    My problem with Jameka and Amber is that they personify God; they appear to have turned God into some kind of human-type creature with special powers who is listening to them. And when they are asked about their faith, they appear to have never given it much thought. It's a pet peeve of mine and drives me up the wall.

    Expecting God to "reward" us when we pray is like that old joke about the man whose home is covered by flood waters. He had to climb up on the roof just to survive. He prays to God, "God I know that with your power, you will save me if it is Your Will."

    A few minutes later, a boat comes along. "Come down!" they shout. "No," he says, "I'm waiting for God to save me." Finally the people in the boat leave.

    The a helicopter comes along. "Climb up!" they shout, dropping a rope. "No", says the man, "I'm waiting for God to save me" The helicopter leaves too.

    Finally the water covers the man's house completely and the man drowns. When he gets to heaven, he asks to see God. "God", he says, "God, why did you let me die? I prayed, I believed, I was devout! Why God why?"

    God said, "I tried to save you! I sent you a boat, I sent you a helicopter; what the hell else did you want from me?!?"

    lol. I love that story.

    Anyway, I'm not saying Amber or Jameka are not trying; they did try. They just also have an annoying way of leaving it all in God's hands to a certain extent combined with the childish Big Guy in the Sky attitude.

    I was hoping that when questioned on the show about their beliefs, they would have had more to say about it other than, "I believe and that's that".

    I just get irritated when people believe in a religion but do not seem to understand it very well.

    And of course, that is totally my opinion and not a fact. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! PK is totally right! You must go shopping! (And you can take me with you - we'll blame it all on her.)

    I'm so glad the Wildchild is doing better and your butt is about to be devirginized. Er, well something like that...

    Hugs!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with PK! Lets go shopping! I also like the idea of throwing the dirty's up on the dresser! Should get a good reaction! So glad the wildchild is back to singing and back in school and feeling good. I hope this solves all her problems for her! :-) May she have a great and safe senior year! SHe deserves it as do you! :-) I'm up for mundane! Can you send some my way?

    Carye

    ReplyDelete