Wow! What an awesome paddle!!!I'd love to know where your friend got that.Greenwoman
I love it!!! Please let us know about the smiley face on your butt. How perfect!Hugs,PK
Grace, ask Bossman to use it, firmly, and take photo's, publish said photo's, and then we will all know.Do you get a new Year spanking, perhaps Bossman would use it then.Love and warm hugs,Paul.
Grace, isn't that the cutest little thing? Too funny. I hope there will be a future post about it!!!Have a wonderful New Year. Hugs,Debbie :)
That is too stinkin cute! Maybe you should bake some cookies or flip some pancakes for Bossman!Huggs!Theresa
Best wishes for a happy and spanking new year. Mike
Wow! What an awesome paddle!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to know where your friend got that.
Greenwoman
I love it!!! Please let us know about the smiley face on your butt. How perfect!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Grace, ask Bossman to use it, firmly, and take photo's, publish said photo's, and then we will all know.
ReplyDeleteDo you get a new Year spanking, perhaps Bossman would use it then.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Grace, isn't that the cutest little thing? Too funny. I hope there will be a future post about it!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful New Year.
Hugs,
Debbie :)
That is too stinkin cute! Maybe you should bake some cookies or flip some pancakes for Bossman!
ReplyDeleteHuggs!
Theresa
Best wishes for a happy and spanking new year.
ReplyDeleteMike