Health update: I'm still feeling ok, the pain is going away, which it usually does after a week or two. I tried to change docs, but both that I picked said they couldn't see me until April. No more heart racing, I think I'll give that up and try horse racing instead. HA!
It was brought to my attention that doing a post on blindfolds would be cool, so I thought I'd give it a go.
First let me start with this. When I am spanked, I have a hard time looking at Bossman when it's over. I don't know why. I think it has something to do with embarrassment and possibly some shame. Not necessarily shame at what I did to get the spanking, more of the shame of letting my husband spank me. It's something that I struggle with a lot. Although I'm a spanko at heart, I still find it hard to accept. My head tells me that it's ok. There is nothing wrong with letting your husband spank you. I can even write it here, or encourage others that struggle with the same problem. BUT, letting myself feel ok with myself, that is really hard for me. Something I will probably always struggle with. So, looking at my husband after he's reddened my bottom? It's not something I enjoy doing.
Now the reason I felt the need to say all that is because this is about blindfolds.
Bossman and I started using blindfolds when we were trying some light bondage. This was before I let it be known that I would like to be spanked. Telling someone that you wouldn't mind being tied up is way easier than telling someone you want them to spank you. Weird huh?
Anyway, so we tried a blindfold and I LOVE it. Funny thing is, we haven't played with the blindfolds for a long time, so when we used them last weekend I realized how much I missed using one.
For me, it's an easy way to hide. Remember when you had a baby and would play peek-a-boo? The baby would think that if they covered their eyes then you couldn't see them. This is how I feel. As long as my eyes are covered and I can't see him, then I don't have to take responsibility for what happens. My inner submissive thrives on having no control over what is going to happen.
But the blindfold is more than that. The blindfold give me a heighten sense of anticipation. Not knowing what is going to happen next can be very exciting.
The other senses get heightened also. When you are blindfolded you can't look at the little speck of dust on the ceiling that you keep meaning to dust and never quite get around to it. You can't look at the top of the dirty dresser and think about how you should do a better job of cleaning. You can't even see the dust on the TV screen. (YEAH, like you don't do that during sex! HA!)
So lets just agree that the blindfold keeps me on track. It helps keep me focused, very focused on what he is doing to me, and less on when is it going to be over. (Not that I EVER wonder that...nope, not me) The anticipation over where he's going to touch me next and with what is enough to drive me crazy. (in a good way, of course.)
(For Bossman: I NEVER think this way, I'm only giving examples, you know I would NEVER do that. Never! Our sex is always exciting and my mind NEVER, ever, wanders! Just thought you should know. =) )
Spankings are different when blindfolded. Not knowing which instrument will hit next, not knowing where, or how hard...all more intense when you can't see. Plus you not looking down at the carpet and wishing you had vacuumed... wait, I already covered that...
To me, blindfolds add an element of mystery. Once the blindfold is on, control is lost. Bossman is in complete control after that. If he starts doing something that would normally embarrass me, I'm not so embarrassed with a blindfold on.
So, to those of you that have yet to try a blindfold....DO IT! In my humble opinion, it's very very sexy.
Not that you asked or anything....
Oh wait, you did ask.....
Ok, well there is your answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment