I was sitting here surfing the net, trying to figure out what I should write about.
There haven't been any spankings. For this I am most regretful.
I haven't seen or talked to the MIL since Christmas, so no good stuff to write about there.
The kids, and when I say kids, I mean the wildchild, have been behaving themselves.
Bossman has been working his ass off, so not much time with him lately.
I could talk about my adorable nephew. He's learned to crawl and is keeping Auntie on her toes. He has also decided to pull himself up on anything that looks remotely dangerous. He's taken a fancy to electrical sockets and sharp objects. Aren't they fun at this age? Believe me, I love every minute of it.
So, what is left to write about?
How about the fact that my daughter is spending the night at a friends house and my son just got a call from his friend, and Bossman just left to take him to his friends house for the night?
Hhhhhmmmmmmm......I'm feelin' lucky!
Real lucky!
Guess I should go put on the good underwear and light some candles. Oh shoot, do you think I have time to shave my legs? Aw crap, I know I don't have time to clean the bedroom up. Curse me and the damn laundry!!!!!
Well, I could throw everything in the closet.
Yeah, I better get going. He'll be home any minute!
Whoooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!
Dang girl, let us know what transpired. Take every opportunity you can get!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, Grace! Hope you have a great time! Your MIL post made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
Grace, now no teasing, your friends want to know.
ReplyDeleteHope that you had a lovely evening.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Huzzah! Hope you two enjoyed! *eg* And update when you can. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the main reasons to encourage your children to have friends! I hope your even did not consist of laundry and cleaning the bathroom!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK