Is it Friday yet?

Wow, this week has gone by fast and furious. There has been a lot going on around here and it's been keeping me away from the computer.

So, lets jump right to Saturday night. When I last left you, Bossman was taking the little man to a friends house. I was pretty sure that this meant we were going to have some fun.

I was a little worried though. See there was a play-off game on TV and lord knows, my man loves his football.

When he got home, he went straight back to the TV. I wasn't too happy about this, but I figured it would be over soon, so I didn't worry to much.

1 hour later.....I was not happy. Since he was ignoring me, and since I have the sense of a flea, I huffed out of the room. I mean really, I couldn't think of ANY other way of getting his attention? Sometimes I amaze myself at my stupidness.

But, I guess the huff worked. He called me to him, but I decided I was mad, so why bother. Well, he took care of that in short order. He followed me to the bedroom and pulled me straight over his knee. It was a small spanking, just enough to get my attention.

Then we got into something more comfortable. We tumbled on the bed, kissing like we haven't kissed in a while.

Next thing I know, he's brought out the briefcase. The briefcase is where all our fun stuff is hidden so the kids won't find it. You can call it the toybox if you'd like.

He pulled out the blindfold and then he spanked me long and hard. It was one of the times where everything, including the spanking, felt really really good.

Then he lead me to the living room. He turned on a kinky show from HBO. I don't know the name, as I was still blindfolded.

We sat on the sofa and touched and kissed and I listened to people having sex on TV.

I guess we all know what happens next...don't we?

I'll tell you this, we've learned that having sex on the sofa takes a lot out of Bossmans knees. And, we ain't as young as we used to be.

But all it all, it was very, very sexy. Very passionate. And my butt was very very red the next day. I would say those are all signs of a very fun night!

So, how was yours?

7 comments:

  1. Whew, it got really hot in here all of a sudden. Sounds like you were in no way disappointed. It's funny exactly what measure we have to take to get their attention. Ylou must of done the right thing. Well, the weekend is upon us. Could it be another Saturday like last?
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I think you need to write a post about this blindfold... that's something I've never tried.

    For me, please? Do you like it? Love it? Hate it?

    There you go... more blogging material for you. Fill us in, huh?

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great way to top off a play-off game... even if you can't see the game, the real action is taking place right in your own house!

    As for the blindfold, I'm with Eva... I'd love to hear how you felt about it. Is this the first time you've used it? Did it heighten the experience? (That's what they used to do for me).

    Hugs!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, who's a lucky girl then!!!
    Sounds like a fine time, are you sure Bossman wasn't winding you up, just a little. "Winks"!
    If Mel couldn't wait until bedtime for her spanking, I knew, it was mostly possible to slip away and warm her a little, sometimes what followed had to wait.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace! We keep all our toys is a briefcase too! In fact it was a Christmas gift for me several years ago before we started spanking for real. We keep our under the bed.

    Eva,Tig -- you have never tried a bling fold!!! It is an absolute favorite of mine. It really lets the mind to to wonderful places!!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful evening, Grace! We keep our toys in a locked toolbox, LOL.

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well my evening was nothing like that. None of my evening are anything like that.

    But very, very soon!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete