as promised

After the best spring break EVER, we got home.

Yay home!

Sunday was pretty much a lazy day. I wanted nothing more but to sit on my lazy butt and read blogs and do NOTHING!

The kids had other plans.

As long as those plans didn't involve me...I didn't care.

So the kids found things to do. Friends to hang with, video games to play, stuff of that nature.

Which left me and Bossman.....

alone.

So, since it had been a very long week and an even longer time since we had even thought about spanking....

A spanking was had.

Don't let anyone fool you into thinking that a hand cannot be painful. I'm here to inform you that a hand, Bossmans hand in particular, can be quite painful.

After a long bout with his hand, we moved to the bath brush.

Not sure why this was necessary. Could be because I wasn't really listening. Come on! Who listens when they are getting their butt whacked? So what if I didn't quite keep my hands behind my back.

When I thought the end was near, I was relieved. Great spanking, just the right amount of sting, just enough to get my engines running.

So, why the need to stand in the corner? What purpose is to be had? And why, for the love of spanking, do I need to keep my hands behind my back?

Maybe this was because he was getting ready to use the belt.

I still blame all of you for this travesty in my life. It was all of you that made me express an interest in the belt. Who in their right mind likes being spanked with the belt, besides you all?

ME, that's who!

Monday came. With Monday came piles and piles of laundry...my favorite! Bossman informed me that he would like the house straightened up and the laundry done.

Guess what I did Monday?

I sat on the sofa and blogged and watched a lot of stuff that I had recorded.

In my defense, the DVR was FULL. I needed to watch all that stuff before things started getting lost.

But, Bossman didn't quite see it that way.

Nope, he wasn't a very happy camper when he came home and I hadn't done even ONE load of laundry.

The kids were home. So I wasn't so worried that I would get a bad spanking.

Guess what? He took me in the bedroom, pulled me over his knee, and used the BS, right where it counted.

OUCH!

My buns were still sensitive after Sundays fun, so those whacks with the BS, they hurt. And I was trying hard to be quiet. I didn't want the children to hear.

Needless to say, I got the point. I did 3 loads of laundry yesterday. Sure, I could have done more, but I was busy. I mean, really, I typed out those long posts to all of you. Surely that was more important.

Bossman let me get away with it for now, but I'm suppose to make sure and get the laundry done today.

Guess this means I should be doing laundry right about now.

~sigh~

But, this is so much more fun!

9 comments:

  1. I have really only experienced my husband's hand other than an occasional love swat with a kitchen utensil and even with the playful spankings we have there is a really nice sting...and there is no doubt that it could and hopefully will be more powerful...but I guess I should be careful what I wish for... :-) As for laundry...I think I just did six loads of laundry yesterday and started another just now...I wonder how that can be...but anyways, I hear you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey 4 post in what 2-3 days....? 2spankings in 2 days? Why that is a way bigger accomplishment than 3,4,5,6 loads of laundry! I think you got it going on girl!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think hand spankings hurt all that much. My hand was fine mere minutes after spanking C.C. I've not been reading your blog long enough to know all the acronyms, so if someone could fill me in on your nice little BS, I'd appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave it to a man to say his HAND didn't hurt much after a spanking!!!!

    As for the BS. Back scratcher! The most dreaded spanking implement EVER!!!!!

    Terp, 6 loads? You are my HERO!

    Theresa, this is why I love you. You see how busy I was and you understand! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your posts, Grace! Theresa's comment is hilarious!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  6. That boss man is a slave driver! Someone had to watch stuff before the DVR was too full! Someone had to post to us, come on! I didn't see him volunteering. I go by my favorite Maxine cartoon - "I'm up and I made it to the keyboard, what more do you want from me?" Do I need to come out there and straighten him out?

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace you wanted that belt. Go Bossman go.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace, you want your fun, you can't blame Bossman for getting his.
    Well you can, but it won't do a lot of good.
    Anyway your posts are much more interesting when you are sitting sensitive. VWEG!!!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know you don't want to do the laundry when the alternative is so much more fun.

    I'm guessing the laundry is NEVER getting done at your house anymore, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete