Lonely

Bossman is gone. That's right, you heard me....

Bossman is gone.

Oh, ok, so he'll be back tomorrow, but still.....

I miss him.

We are very rarely apart. I can probably count on one hand the times that we've had to be apart for more than 24 hours.

He left yesterday. Won't be home until Wed.

How am I suppose to get any sleep? He's not here. What if there is a scary noise, like there was last night? Who's gonna get up and see if the boogie man is here?

Who is going to take the trash cans out to the sidewalk tomorrow?

More importantly, who's going to kill the scary spider that is up on the wall giving me a hairy eyeball and clearing waiting for me to let my guard down so he can attack me at any given moment?

Anyway, I'm bored. So, if you have AIM and want to chat with me today, I just downloaded it. I let Bossman take my baby laptop with him and we downloaded the chat program so...well...you know, so we can CHAT!

So, if you want to chat, have AIM, look me up. My screen name is my e-mail address.

cal_angel39@hotmail.com

And, if you're not busy, could you come by and kill this spider???

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I can only imagine how you must feel. I wish I could help. Somewhere on her is AIM, but I don't know where. I wish I could help with the spider, but when it comes to me and bugs I usually lose blood!

    Slip the little fella a mickey or something.

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your labtop over to it and show it the crack spider from Eva. I think that will make him behave till Bossman gets home.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to chat, but I don't even know what AIM is so I am pretty sure I don't have it. :-) I understand about Bossman being away. My husband has been traveling alot lately...so I truly emphathize. though I am the one who usually rescues the spiders and bring them out of the house cuz I can't seem to kill spiders...of course there are some large ones here that if I see I just leave well enough alone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, our times wouldn't work.
    About the spider, take one large glass and a stiff piece of paper.
    Place the glass over the spider and the paper under it, turn the glass over keeping the paper in position. Decant spider in backyard.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm up for a chat all the time. I love Pauls idea to get rid of the spider but this is what I say: SQUASH THE SUCKER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dan is going to have to travel out of state this July for business reasons for a few days. I'm dreading it, we've never been apart overnight since we married.

    Good luck! I know you miss him.

    ReplyDelete