
Prom is next Saturday. Actually, my daughter is going to 2 proms. I KNOW, Ms Popularity. This first prom is at her high school. She's going with a friend. Actually a whole group of friends. The second prom she is going with her latest love interest who goes to a different school. He's the captain of the football team. He went to her school last year, that is how they met. But they just started hanging out last month. I think a friend re-introduced them. Since she seems to have a new "love" interest every month, we'll see how long this one lasts.
~sigh~
Anyway, without further ado, I've found a pic of her dress online and I also took a couple of pics of her in it. The pics of her are not that great, I'm thinking I'm going to have to take the pics of the actual prom outside because the inside pics didn't turn out so well.
So, Theresa? What do you think?
It's so pretty! I love the back of it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty color and I love the open back...ah to be young and beautiful... :-)
ReplyDeleteWOW! Did any of us ever look like that? That is one beautiful dress. I think there should be an observation room for the parents at Prom. Not to spy, I would just love to see how the normally jean clad scruffy group looks all cleaned up.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Grace, a beautiful dress.
ReplyDeleteIf that's the Wildchild, her date is one lucky lad, how old is she
17<18 wow.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Yes Paul, that is my daughter. She's very tall and very blonde! She's about 5'10.
ReplyDeleteWe still don't have the shoes. Because she's so tall, she doesn't want to wear heels. Her first date is about the same height and she doesn't want to be taller than him. Luckily, the second date and her "love" interest is 6'3, so no problem with that one.
I can't imagine that I ever looked as beautiful as my daughter. I was also gangly and unsure of myself, my daughter....she doesn't have that problem!
HUGS!
grace
The color is beautiful! With her skin tone and blonde hair, wearing that dress.....I'd follow her!
ReplyDeleteWell I think the pics are great. She is a doll! I love the dress. This is the same color as Michael's dates prom dress from last year. I wish I could help that boy with the corsage!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear all about the Big Night(s)!
Huggs!
Theresa
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. My favorite color too.
ReplyDelete