*Finished the Potter books. Waiting for the last book to arrive in the mail.
*My sister is getting married in Vegas in two weeks.
*My daughter is singing at the wedding.
*D is waiting for results back from her latest treatment. (two more tumors were found)
*The little man's football team has won 3 out of 4 games.
*Haven't spoken to the MIL for over 2 months.
*Haven't had a spanking in 2 weeks.
*Have been sick for 3 days.
*Don't really feel like blogging. Reading or writing or even turning on the computer.
*Would really like cooler weather now.
*Can't wait for voting day to be OVER!
*Daughter is turning 18 four days after the election.
*Think I should just go back to bed.
Well, that's it. I've got nothing new to write. I keep wishing something inspiring would happen so I would have something to write about. I'll try and get my mojo back next week. I think I'll take this week off and try and get inspired.
Just remember. I love you all. I haven't abandoned you I just need a break.
Yep, I think I'll take a break. Don't worry. I'll be back.
You can't get rid of me that easy.
Hey Grace,
ReplyDeleteNo worries! You'll post (although I think you did that today!) when you post. We'll all just wait with baited breath. hehehehe
Sorry to hear about D. That sucks.
Hugs,
Debbie :)
Hey Grace, sorry to hear you're feeling 'meh'. Don't worry about posting. We know you'll be back. And if not we'll send the twins to hunt you down ;-)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Eliane
Hi Grace,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you arent feeling well. I think we all go through some type of slumps...we'll be here waiting for you.
Suzanne
Whine, whine, whine! Get out here and talk to us. You know that will make you feel better. I know why you are feeling bad you miss MIL. Am I right?
ReplyDeleteMy latest post is about like yours but not as coherent. Maybe we are all in a blur.
I really do want you to feel better. Eliane is right if we don't hear soon Eva and I will grab CeeCi and hunt you down like a dog!
Start to feel better. I have had a cold for a week now but it is getting better. We miss not hearing from The Great Grace.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
breaks are always needed and appreciated even from things that you love... :-) We'll be here...
ReplyDeleteGrace, hope that you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteYou are never old enough to have eighteen year old daughter, are you sure she isn't your sister.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Grace
ReplyDeleteTake as long as you need. We will be here when you return. It must be in the air as I feel the need to take a break as well. I hope you get better soon.
Ciao,
I Gal
Feel better soon! {{{{hugs}}}}
ReplyDelete{{{{Hugs}}}} to your dear SIL as well