Hello out there!!!!!

Today is "Love our lurkers" day!

Now....what exactly is a lurker???

The dictionary defines it as such:

lurk
   –verb (used without object)
1. to lie or wait in concealment, as a person in ambush; remain in or around a place secretly or furtively.
2. to go furtively; slink; steal.
3. to exist unperceived or unsuspected.
4. Chiefly Computers. to read or observe an ongoing discussion without participating in it, as in an Internet newsgroup.


Now, I HOPE you aren't lying in wait to ambush me and I HOPE you aren't slinking around to steal from me.

I really HOPE you are just observing on ongoing discussion without participating!

The point of all this is to let you know that whether you participate or not, you are still important. It's easy for me to forget that there are people out there in the internet world that are reading my blog. I get less than 20 comments a post. Most times, less than 10. So, it's easy to forget there are a LOT more people out there reading. Although I don't blog for the comments...I LOVE hearing from my readers! It's so fun when someone new stops by and leaves me a little message.

So today I ask as nicely and as prettily as I can......

Please, leave me a comment! Please, drop me a line! PLEASE, with sugar on top?

You don't have to leave a name! All you have to do is say "Hi".

So please, please please, with a cherry on top......leave me a comment today!

I will love you forever!

HUGS!
grace

31 comments:

  1. Actually I did wait around outside your room in LA for a bit - not exacly lurking, just listening to see if Bossman was in the process of spanking. If I had hear anything I would have barged right in to watch!

    Love you Grace!
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, old faithful, as usual.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read and enjoy your blog... though don't comment near as often as we should.

    :)
    Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace,

    I stop by often to see what you have been up to. You always make me smile.

    YaYa

    ReplyDelete
  5. *hugs* Hi there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey! I always read you. You are one of my very favorite people out here. I will try to comment more but I will always be lurking around!

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Grace! Just slinking here. *grins* Blessings! I hope you'll get a few new folk to say hello. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Grace,
    I'm not a lurker, but hi. :)
    Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read your blog but mostly lurk. I think I've left you a few comments but not in a long while. *waves* Hello!
    :)
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spanky here! I admit to being a sometimes lurker here as well. I think I'll need to check in more often!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm here too..i'm a sometimes lurker as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess I lurk at times. I am a regular reader though. Not enough time in the day to comment on everything I read- but I do love your blog.
    Ciao
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that twinkly star thing that the cursor does on your blog.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grace,

    Well, when you put it that way... :D

    How could we resist leaving you a comment?

    Thank you for operating an excellent blog, sharing your unique life, and joining in for LOL day. You're a gem, and a mighty shiny one at that!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why do I KNOW that PK is telling the truth. She would have. I shooed her away from your door more than once that weekend!!!!

    Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just the Heron Clan folk delurking to wish you a happy LOL Day.

    All the Best,
    swan

    ReplyDelete
  17. I truly enjoy your blog and read daily I have commented in the past so not really a lurker lol. Thank you for putting your time and heart into your blog.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Grace! I'm sure I've commented here, but probably not often. I have you in my reader and enjoy your writing. Happy LOL Day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Grace,

    I really enjoy your blog. Happy LOL Day. I am not a lurker anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  20. By the way, is that tagline new - "wher e laundry and lust collide"? It's funny. I don't like doing laundry either. I should probably be spanked for how much laundry I need to do right now. I don't remember seeing the tagline before.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm not a lurker; you're on my daily list, as you probably know, but I had to comment, of course. Comment whore that I am. *grins*

    :::waves at Grace::::

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well, I'm not exactly a lurker, but I had to say hi! Happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy LOL, Grace. As always, I truly enjoy reading your blog.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, well...as long as you're going to love me forever.... :-)
    Happy LOL Day!

    Dr. Ken,
    Spanking Minnesota

    P.S.--interestingly enough, the word verification I had to type in was "brati".....who would have suspected the word verification carried subliminal messages?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Grace,
    Just a quick hello. I may not comment frequently but I do stop by to enjoy your wit. Hope you are staying away from any more scenes from CSI. PK and I are frequently enjoying your gift of the spice mix.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Grace,

    A day late and a dollar short but I wanted to say hi anyway as I return, slowly, to the land of the living.

    And...belated HB to the wildchild.

    Hugs,

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Grace,

    I'm a regular reader of your blog. Keep up the great work!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  28. saying Hi--late of course

    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm late too--how have I gotten so far behind? HI!!!

    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  30. I guess you could call me a lurker. I suppose I need to lurk more often. I am not much of a reader or blogger. I do enjoy your posts though and am amazed at the friends you have made from blogging. I love you dearly and you are my soulmate.

    Bossman

    ReplyDelete