it was inevitable

Sure enough, the wildchild and I are both down for the count. We've been up all night! The stomach pains and the throwing up with nothing in your stomach have been the worst.

So, D won't be coming for Thanksgiving. Although I'm sad about it, it is also a relieve, as I don't know how I'm going to manage to get everything done now that I'm sick. Hopefully we will all be better by turkey day.

The little man is getting better. He didn't eat much yesterday, but today he's eating more, so that's a good sign.

So, anyway, don't stop by my house.....we've got the plague!

I'll be back when it's over, until then, have a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Grace! I guess it was inevitable. You take care so that you can at least enjoy the turkey!

    Hugs,

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Grace! Get better soon! {{sending out good thoughts your way}}}

    Sad about D but best if she doesn't get exposed. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and sure hope you feel better fast. Now I am going to wash my hands.

    Hugs - from a distance.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, hope that you feel better soon.
    Sending love, healing and positive thoughts.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sucks..i hope you feel better..but please keep it on that coast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry - feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your word verification seems to come up with some of the most interesting combinations. Any idea what a "galoclat" might be?

    No fun that you're feeling puny. I hope today has been a better one at your house. How's Bossman feeling? Has he headed for higher ground?

    Take care and get well soon.

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Grace, I hope you are feeling 100% very soon. It is not fair for the mom to get it! I hope you soon are a plagueless house!

    Love
    Carye

    ReplyDelete