Things to be Thankful for.....

Family

Love

Health (I'm so glad I got over the plague!)

Leftover turkey

Friends (on the net and in person)

Pumpkin pie (YUM)

e-mails from blogger friends (I do love YOU guys!)

yams with marshmallows on top (LOVE THEM!)

kids (even the cranky teenage ones)

friendship bracelets (just looking at it makes me smile)

A shower with your lover (this morning, with a BJ on top!)

mashed potatoes with gravy

board games

blogs (gotta read my blogs)

football games playing in the background (although watching is fun, cooking with football in the background is just...well it's just Thanksgiving!)

green bean casserole (with the french fried onions on top)

apple pie with vanilla ice cream

old christmas movies (Although Clark Griswald wasn't very domineering, I still love him!)

Well, there's my list. I'm sure I could think of more, but my son wants to play a game with me so I gotta run.

Before I go though, I'd love to hear what YOU are thankful for! Come on, surely you can think of something! Share with the rest of us...we'd all like to be thankful with you.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
HUGS!
grace

5 comments:

  1. family
    friends
    work
    time to relax(when?)
    pets
    leftovers
    time off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, life, love, the air that I breathe, clean water, reasonable health, enough to eat a roof over my head.
    And of course, always, my family and friends.
    Have a good day dear girl.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankful for..the holidays and family time..as you say football in the background.and we also have guys planning deer hunting strategies.greenbean casserole..stuffing.turkey.tater's and gravy.mac & cheese..lima beans..pumpkin pie..sweet pot.pie..cake..ice cream.. coffee..
    Blogger friends..awesome kinky sex ..R/L friends and family.Black friday sales..We love "it's a wonderful life".Miracle on 34th street..Charlie brown Christmas..rudolph..frosty. Holiday decorations and being in a neighborhood that loves to decorate.Happy turkey Day!!..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace I am thankful for my wonderful new life, my great job, my love..Will, and having Michael with me for Thanksgiving!

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankful...for family, for friends, for my imagination, for music, for the sense of touch, smell, taste, hearing, and sight, for the moon and stars, for laughter, even for tears...for the ability to feel...

    ReplyDelete