
Last week, Anonymous left this comment on the Friday-fill in site: "*sighs* The last two of these have sucked royally...I love this thing, but now I'm having to go back in the archives and find ones that aren't totally ridiculous and moronic...". This week, I'm dedicating #1 to Anonymous :-)
And...here we go!
1. Anonymous... If you are going to complain, don't do them.
2. Cancer is a horrible thing.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, or I could just curl up in my shell.
4. New babies (Congrats Amber-Grandma!) and flowers are what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when there is cheesecake and cheetos?
6. Cadbury Eggs and Peeps MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to coloring Easter eggs, tomorrow my plans include singing in church and Sunday, I want to make it to Vegas in less than 7 hours!
Happy Easter Grace.
ReplyDeleteHope you and your family have a good weekend. Don't drive too fast.
Ronnie
xx
Happy Easter, Grace and family!
ReplyDeleteWe are just having the kids over for an Easter brunch, the way we always do. Dan is cooking, there will be mimosas. Little Lily is our new, exciting addition (lol, I typed "addiction" at first, ahahahah)
I hope you have a good weekend. :)
I like your Friday fill in - I love it any time I can count on you posting. I am glad you are going back to Vegas and I hope the drives there and back are easy ones.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK