Mmmmmmm.......

Tuesday is here and it's time for the M's!

If you didn't read my last post, please, scroll down and read it. I posted it yesterday afternoon and since I didn't get any response to it, I have a feeling everyone missed it. Either that, or is sucks!

Now, on to the M's....

Bossman: I know my alphabet and I know that Bossman doesn't start with M. BUT, Bossman isn't his real name. (You knew that, right?) His real name starts with M! Bossman is my hero. He's strong, handsome, gentle and kind. He's smart and funny and handsome. He's extremely talented on the guitar. I couldn't have asked for a better soul mate and I love him with all my heart. He's my best and favorite M! I am a lucky lucky girl!

M&M's: Chocolately goodness that melts in your mouth and not in your hand!

Marriage: I have had great success at the marriage thing. I highly recommend it!

Monkeys: I love monkeys. They are fascinating creatures, so similar to us.

Money: I LOVE money. They say money doesn't buy happiness, but it sure does buy peace of mind.

Mothers: I love my mother. She's such a great lady. Life hasn't always been easy, but she's always done everything she could for her kids. She's got a great life now and I am very proud of her! Speaking of mothers, I happen to LOVE being a mother. I've enjoyed motherhood so much and it's hard to let them go. The wildchild doesn't need me as much and the little man is getting older too, so I know my time is short with them, but I will always be their mother. I am honored that I am their mother.

Moon: I love the moon. So fascinating, so romantic!

Men: I do like men. Strong handsome, dominate men. Mostly I like MY man!

Marshmallows: Can't wait to go camping this summer, roasting marshmallows are my favorite.

Music: Someone once told me to try and go 6 months without music. HA! This is an impossible feat. Nobody could do it. Music is everywhere. Radio and TV are obvious but heck, it's in stores, it's on websites, it's ringtones, it's in elevators, restaurants, stores, offices. You name it, it's probably got music! Thank goodness because I LOVE music! My hubby plays guitar, my wildchild has the voice of an angel and I just like to sing! Music is in our house and in our blood. Even the little man plays guitar! The world would be a dull place without music!

Mountains: I am so lucky to live in an area with mountains. We've got mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. I couldn't live in a mare beautiful place and I try to always remember that. I am very lucky!

Well, I think that's enough M's for today. Don't forget to keep scrolling down and read my last post. I would love to hear some of your thoughts and opinions! Of course you could just give me your list of M's! Or maybe you could do both?

I'm not greedy!

5 comments:

  1. great list, Grace... and yes, there has been a shortage of commenters lately, I have noticed that too. And, boy, do I miss andrades...where did she go?
    Anyway, heres a comment for you!!! Hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, love your M list, your enthusiasm is catching.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list as always! Mountains - yes, very good. I live right at the foot of our mountains and I have always felt protected by them.

    Daisy,
    Andrades is still around but problems with her shoulder make time at the computer painful. I hope she can come back someday.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!! Greace!! i can´t believe i forgot Marriage and Music.... lol!! lovely lovely list as always!! :)

    love and hugs!!

    löthianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm I love M&M's. Speaking of chocolate, I need to run. See you. Oh great post.

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete