A K kind of Day

We are in Vegas. I'm sure I'm having fun. I mean it's Vegas, so I must be having fun...right? Well, when I get home I'll let you know how much fun I had but until then, I've pulled the K's out of my archive. September 5th 2006. I'm sorry, that is probably cheating but after reading this list, I don't think it is cheating, I'm still grateful for all these things! So enjoy my K's and enjoy my blast from the past.


Anyway, on to the K's. These are just some of the things I'm grateful for today. But mostly I'm grateful for Bossman. And spankings. And school. Oh, I forgot I've got a list of K's, so here they are!!!

Kittens are great. We are having a blast with ours. He's such fun to watch. He's curious about the world around us, yet he's just like a toddler, getting into everything. He's amused by a shoe box, yet he's content to sleep where ever he gets tired. Did I mention how cute he is??

Kites are so much fun. I remember the wonder in my childrens eyes when we took them to fly a kite for the first time. I remember them holding on to the string extra tight, so as not to let it fly away.

Do you remember drinking Kool-aid when you were a kid? My mom would never let us drink soda, but there was always plenty of Kool-aid on hand. My favorite flavor? Pink lemonade.

Bossman is the keeper of my heart.

What would I do without my kids? They make me laugh, they make me cry. They are a gift from God. **Update, my daughter just called and landed the lead part in the school play!

Kit-kats are one of my favorite candybars. I like to eat them by layers, biting off the top layer first and working my way down. Come to think of it, I tend to eat alot of stuff that way. Some say that if you take apart your food while eating it makes you a better lover. Not sure if that is true, I'll have to ask Bossman about that one.

Hugs and kisses are a great way to show how much you love someone. I'm lucky, I get hugs and kisses A LOT! My son never forgets to give me hugs and kisses before school. My daughter hates giving me affection, but I think she likes it and won't admit it. Of course Bossman gives me as many hugs and kisses as possible, and I really enjoy a nice hot kiss from him.

The knowledge that there are others in the world that enjoy spankings as much as I do makes me HAPPY. How did I ever come to be this happy and comfortable in my spanking life without the internet and the knowledge that others don't think I'm weird? Knowledge is a great thing.

A lot of people consider spanking kinky. I used to think that kinky was a bad word. Not any more, I LOVE kinky!

Well, have a great day. I know I am!

1 comment:

  1. I like all these thing too Grace. I hope your trip is going well and I'm looking forward to you getting back.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete