Let's do a Friday fill-in!
1. When pigs fly I will like doing laundry.
2. Christmas is a month away...seriously?!
3. Call me anytime!
4. Give me a "Hell Yeah" if you know what I mean.
5. The most entertaining person in my life is daughter because she's super funny and always comes home from work with funny stories.
6. Kurt Warren got voted off of Dancing with the Stars....who's next?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quiet evening at home, tomorrow my plans include church and pizza with friends and Sunday, I want to sleep all day!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Written while ignoring laundry by::
How nice that you got a spanking. Will be patient and wait until you are ready to tell us about it.
ReplyDeleteFD
Yep, Christmas is fast approaching. I figure now is the time to check with Santa and see how we fare. Have a good time at church and pizza with friends. I hope you do get to sleep all day, Sunday.
ReplyDeleteChristmas a month away yikes I'd better gets my skates on and start my Christmas list :(
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend Grace.
Love,
Ronnie
xx