funny facebook conversation....

Let's just get this out of the way first.  YES, there was a spanking.  I don't have time to write about it, but I promise I'll get to it soon.

Halloween was fun.  I posted some pictures of my daughter on facebook in her costume and I got funny comments.  She was dressed as a dead lion tamer and part of her costume was a whip.

These were the comments I got.

Friend 1:  Scary is right! Love the whip. (spanko)

Me:  you would... ;)

Friends 2: She looks like a character from a Tim Burton film.  Speaking of whips... where did she find it? Surely, not in one of your cabinets!!!  (spanko)

Me: I thought she borrowed it from YOU....LOL

My daughter: Gross.

Friend 3:  Great pictures. You weird people. Pumpkins were really good, especially when lit. :-)  (Non-spanko)

I guess we know where my daughter stands on the whole spanking issue.....or maybe she just thinks it's gross because it's her MOTHER talking....LOL  I really love the part where my vanilla friend called us weird! 

Either way....it was my favorite conversation this weekend! 
Now I need to get start writing about my spanking!

Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Who would put such things on face book? Tut,tut,tut! Now you don't know about the Wildchild they thing kissing is gross if parents do it so who knows.

    Now get to writing!!!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, love the comments/ Glad Halloween went so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, Facebook is dodgy.
    Kids think adults kissing is gross, don't even think about parents and sex, eeep!!!
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, funny Grace.

    I bet wildchild looked great.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete