ouch!

My son, the not-so-little man, went to his first dance on Friday evening.  He was so excited when he got home.  He says he danced and had a great time.  He slow-danced with an 8th grade girl.  (He's in 7th)  Way to go, Son!

Since my son was away, it seemed the perfect time to get that pesky little spanking out of the way.  Only there was one small problem.

My daughter walked in the door about an hour before the festivities were to begin.  ~sigh~

Seems she was asked to do a split shift, so she was home for 4 hours.  Crap!

My heart sank.  I thought I was going to have to wait longer to get this spanking over with.  Luckily, she had to go back an hour before the dance was over!

YAY!  Or maybe boo.  No...definitely Yay!  With a dash of boo.

So, the spanking was on.  And on it was. 

Bossman chose to use a wooden spoon, a backscratcher and a bath brush.  In that order.

He started out fairly soft but as the spanking went on, the softness faded to sharp stinging.  By the time he started on the bathbrush, I was sure I wasn't going to make it.  It really hurt!  I did the usual amount of complaining and wiggling and such, but it didn't help.  The man had a tight grip on me and he wasn't going to let me get out of this.

I was never so glad when it was over. 

Funny thing is, after it was over, I didn't think it was so bad.  I was telling myself how crazy I was to be dreading it.  I really thought, "I've had worse."  Of course, I certainly didn't tell HIM that.  I'm not THAT stupid.

Turns out, it was a pretty bad spanking.  Not so much that night, but the next day it was so itchy and sore.  A look in the mirror told me that there was some bruises.  Honestly, I didn't think there would be.

Anyway, everything is good now.  The car will get fixed soon and life will move on. 

You can bet that I will double and triple check my mirrors before backing up my car from now on!


Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

3 comments:

  1. That's great Grace. Everything back to normal now. "This thing we do".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Grace. Isn't it funny how it hurts so bad during...and then afterwards you think "I could have taken more" :-) maybe... love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. That always happens to me. At the moment I think I am not gonna be able to survive the spanking but right after is over, I feel a little bit guilty for not being brave enough.
    Love your website so Pinky!!!

    ReplyDelete