Life is good, knock on wood

Bossman and I are still working on our issues. He spanked me the other day and we chatted about the problem. Let me rephrase that. He chatted, I was not in the position to really chat. Trust me, I WAS listening. It's amazing how clear my hearing is when I am over his knee.

I'm still working on the whole touching thing. It's really hard for me, but I'm trying!

As for the spanking...he used the stupid brush again. Then he dropped the brush. When I picked it up later, we found out it was broken!

AW shucks! I guess this means I'll have to go shopping for a new brush.  Getting spanked with the brush is not fun and you may think I'm crazy to buy another one, but there is something exciting about shopping for a spanking implement. Something a little bit naughty about looking at brushes and knowing it will be used for something other than hair.

As for the rest of life, it's going well. I've been feeling good lately, so that's good. My brother got married this weekend and that was fun. My son was in town for the wedding, so that was fun. All in all, things are good right now.

Somebody knock on wood for me. I don't want to lose all this good mojo.
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I knocked on my head, that should count, right?
    Glad your mojo is working,but as for purchasing another hair brush, not sure your brain is. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right! What am I thinking?

      Delete
  2. Knocking hard.....totally understand what you mean about shopping for the implements. The Goody Paddle brush from Target is very sturdy BUT it really hurts.

    Glad things are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you are saying NOT to buy the goody paddle brush?

      Delete
  3. I saw a brush once that was advertised as 'ouchless', it was a lie!! But good luck looking. I need to talk to Bossman about the last email Nick sent me, I think you may need one. Glad you're feeling good - enjoy and don't worry.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm....I'm not sure you and Bossman have anything important to talk about! I'm not sure i would like what you have to say to him!

      But I'll get back to you on that!

      Ouch less? I don't think there is such a thing when it comes to brushes!

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear that all is well :-) I always find shopping and seeing items that could be used as implelments spark my fantasy...even if I don't buy them...it makes me smile :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete