pain....and not the good kind

I've been in pain all weekend.  I wish it was my bum that was in pain, but alas, it was my neck.  My neck gives out once in a while and I'm left not being able to move.  It's so painful that I can't lay down.  When you are in pain, the first thing you want to do is lay down.  When you can't lay down, it's just awful.  Plus, you are exhausted from the pain, so when you can't lay down and sleep, it just makes everything worse.

I would like to point out that I have the best husband in the entire world.  NO, I mean it.  He's the best!  On Saturday night, when I couldn't lay down, he propped me up on the sofa with a mound of blankets and pillows.  Then....he didn't want to go back to bed without me, so he put himself on the love seat.  Imagine, 6'4 Bossman on a teeny tiny love seat at two in the morning.  It was awful!

After an hour or so, I dosed and then I finally just made us go back to bed.  Bossman propped all the pillows there and I finally fell asleep.

Not fun!

Today, it still hurts, but not as bad.  I am able to lay on one side, so I was able to get a decent night sleep.  That always helps when hurting.

So that was my weekend!  Please tell me yours was better!



Written while ignoring laundry by:
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh I have been there and I know how bad it hurts!
    I sure hope you can move through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Infinitely better than yours. So sorry you were hurting so much and glad that it is a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the weekend was fine, but I sure hate that you are hurting so. No I can't picture bossman on a love seat. He's a sweetie for sure. I hope it's a lot better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it is all better now...sorry to hear your neck was in pain... Hugs

    ReplyDelete