My back

My back is feeling much much better! Sitting is the worst, so I've been doing a lot of standing and laying.  I can finally sit without much pain.  The worst part of that whole episode is the wildchild and her hubby came to the house to paint my kitchen cabinets.  We paid them.  It took a couple of days and my house was torn apart but the cabinets look really nice now.  Problem was, I wasn't much help and I felt completely helpless.  But, it's done now so I survived.

Bossman and I had a rather interesting conversation the other night while in bed.  It's always easier to talk to him about sexual and spanking things in the dark.  Spanking was brought up and I'm hopeful that we might start up again.  I know, I've been saying that for awhile but it feels like everytime we have the house to ourselves, someone isn't feeling well (me) someone's back is hurting (again, me) or someone is on her period. (Hm who could that be?). By the time I'm back up and running, the wildchild is here. (Look who just walked in the door for the next 4 days!). She lives two hours away and yet I see her more than when she lived here.

Hopefully, things will turn around next week.  Oh, we are headed to Yosemite to the snow, so, who knows, maybe it will be the perfect time to warm my buns!


Hopefully yours,
grace

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy your back is better! I hope your buns do get warmed in Yosemite. It would be great timing since it hurts to sit anyway. It's hard starting up again. Check out my post tomorrow. Mollie is often here on the weekends - when Nick is off of course, but she won't be here this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace good to hear you back is improving. Nothing worse than a sore back. Fingers crossed you'll get your buns warmed at Yosemite.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace, glad you are on the mend. Have fun in Yosemite!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hear your back is getting better, Grace. Sending lots of prayers and healing energy that it continues to improve.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete