
This is a spanking news flash!
Spankings hurt.
That's right ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first, spankings do hurt.
Studies have shown that using a paint stirrer or wooden spoon on a persons gluteus maximus in a repetitive fashion, does, in fact, cause pain.
As a matter of fact, if used too long, the pain in the derriere could last for more than 24 hours. Side effects of a spanking include, redness in the buttockal area, soreness when sitting, submissive tendencies toward the spanker, unusually high sexual arousal, strange need of another spanking. Other, but less frequent effects are extreme dislike of wooden spoons and sore stomach muscles.
Specialist in the field have recommended that if your going to receive a spanking, you should try not to receive that spanking the day before having to sit in stadium bleachers for any length of time, as this will only prolong the soreness.
A lesser known study was conducted recently on people who were spanked before a sexual act and after a sexual act. A recent researcher spanked his subject after giving his subject an unusually strong orgasm. The subject reported that the spanking was extremely hard and hurt alot. The researcher reports that the spanking was in fact, not that hard, and the subject was just being overly sensitive. Two days later, the researcher gave his subject a spanking before engaging in any sexual conduct. The researcher discovered he could give the subject a longer and harder spanking without nearly as much response from the subject. The subject, on the other hand, reports that indeed the spanking was easier to take, but this spanking was alot harder and caused the her buttockal region to be sore for a much longer period of time. The subject did report that the orgasm after the spanking was, in fact, phenomenal.
That is all the time we have left for this news flash, we will now return you to Spanking with the..., I mean Dancing with the Stars.....
Well believe it or not, I did a little research this weekend myself and I tend to agree with the conventional wisdom - spankings hurt less before an orgasm..... or maybe not, maybe I just cared less about the pain. Hmmm.. further study is needed, I think.
ReplyDeleteReally cute post, Grace. Spanking with the Stars, huh? Maybe it will catch on!
Okay if we're gonna do spanking with the stars I wanna be a judge and watch the rest of you get toasted. Who's first? elis? tiggr? grace, you go again!!
ReplyDeleteROFL- Love it Grace! Can you tell me where I can get funding to continue this type of research! It's not that I dispute your findings I just want to find out for myself!! And I do need more research!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Elis
I sure am glad you finally got that house cleaned up. We missed you.
ReplyDeleteElis I guarantee you there is a government grant for it.
Eva can I watch and judge too.
SuxQ I knew you were off doing research.
Theresa
theresa~ okay then ... we need just one more judge and I think it should be a man. I'm thinking Paul, yes?
ReplyDeleteEva
Great post Grace and I do agree, had I had tons of orgasms before my birthday spankfest, I'd have never made it to 500.
ReplyDeleteI'd gladly join this game but another judge is defintiely needed. Yes, Paul, definitely Paul... but I doubt he would be watching for long *grin*
Hugs,
Tiggr
Grace,
ReplyDeleteWe must experiment, experiment, experiment. After all, that's the scientific method.
I must agree with the study conclusions. There is considerable evidence to support the hypothesis that spankings do indeed hurt. In fact, I've been experiencing some discomfort myself in the lower "buttockal region."
LOL Great post!
Hugs,
Bonnie
Wow this post finally brought my lurker self out of the screen and on to the keyboard. Well done Grace, I can not stop laughing! I hope to follow up your reasearch with my own.
ReplyDeleteAllie
Well yes Grace, after considerable research and a lifetimes experience, I have to agree that your finding confirm my own.
ReplyDeleteI'll gladly judge Spanking with the Stars, and Tiggr dear girl, you have no idea of my fortitude. I like to be a hands on judge, that is Hands, Strap, Tawse, Cane and Birch on judge. This Dom can be mean. *G* That is a Wicked Evil Grin.
Great post dear girl, you have definitely earned a good girl spanking of your choice.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Seems there is more research that needs to be done on this particular subject! I'm pretty sure the subject in this study will be happy to continue with her research, but her buttockal (I love this word!!!) region may need a few days to "cool" off.
ReplyDeleteNow, Spanking with the Stars could be a really great show. I was thinking of Paul for a judge too. Question is, which star would you most like to see spanked?? I think Tom and Katie could use a good spanking.
Allie! Welcome to my humble little blog. I'm so glad you jumped in and joined us. We really are a harmless bunch.
But watch out for Eva.
Love you guys!
Grace
Another lurker comes out of the closet! I loved reading this post (and the pity party one) and "Buttockal" is my new favorite word! Thank you for sharing your research findings. My own research would tend to substantiate your theories as well. I enjoy your writing very much.
ReplyDeleteKristi
Welcome Kristi!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comment. I hope your research is going as great as mine.
Stop by anytime, we don't bite. But like I said before, watch out for Eva. She might bite if provoked. ;)
Great post Grace! I definitely agree more research is needed. Lots of subjects too! After all the bigger the research pool the better and more accurate the statistics! I think we'll have tons of volunteers and many repeat performances! Sounds like a great panel of judges!
ReplyDeleteCaryagal
Hmmm, Todd, I hadn't thought about the spankers point of view.
ReplyDeleteSo the spanking hurts less if the Spanker has an orgasm first, but it hurts MORE if the spankee has an orgasm first.
INTERESTING!
Caryagal, you are welcome to join the research team, we could always use more research in this and all areas of spanking!!
HUGS,
grace