not in the mood for N

I really wasn't in the mood to write a list for N. There are tons of great things to be thankful for that start with N, like nipples and naughty and naked. But my list seemed like the same ole' thing, and kinda boring.

Therefore I would like to take this opportunity to be grateful for blogging. (I missed the b's )

Blogging is such a great invention. It amazes me how many people take the time to write a blog. I have gained some very valuable information by reading blogs. I have found helpful advice and some really weird stuff too.

Sometimes I find that I invest my emotions into other peoples blogs. I find myself feeling sad for them, happy for them, angry at them, or worried about them. I've found that some blogs are true to life, and some are fantasy. I've learned not to read too much into a blog. I mean really, unless you know the person personally, in real life, how can you know if it's true or not. I've learned something from every blog I've read. So to you, great bloggers, I thank you!

Isn't it interesting how invested we all get into this blogging world. Suddenly when I get on the computer it's all about checking on all my peeps! (0k, that's what Bossman says when he sees me head for the computer.

Yes, I feel you all are my peeps. You are the people that understand where I've been, where I want to be, and where I'm going. Because you've all been there. Maybe you're just starting out. Maybe you're exactly where I want to be. Maybe you're right where I'm at, right now. Point is, it doesn't matter, because I learn something from each of you. Even if you're not real, even if you're just a writer, writing stories, I learn from those too. I learn what I like and what I don't like. I learn what makes me tick.

Thank you all for helping me to learn and grow. Thank you all for your wonderfully supportive comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I would list each of you by name, but the list would be long and I would surely forget someone. Therefore, I would encourage anyone reading this to check out my links. These links are my favorites. I've got a whole lot more blogs that I check into once in awhile, but if you've made it on my link list, than this post was for you. You are the most special ones. You are the ones I read almost daily. If I could I would give you all a big hug!!

One more person that I cannot forget to mention. Most of you know this man. He has the kindest,gentlest spirit. He doesn't have a blog, but we know him and love him. His Mel, was the luckiest person around. From the little glimpses into his life that he leaves on each blog, we know that his greatest love was and always will be, His Mel. I have never read a negative comment from him EVER! So, Paul, thank you for reading my blog. Thank you so much for your kind and gentle words. Thank you for your words of wisdom. Thank you Paul, thank you!

Well, that's it. For me, it just wasn't an N kind of day!

later......

11 comments:

  1. Bravo!! Excellent post and I amen every word you wrote!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace... for this lovely gesture and all the love behind it. Especially the kudos to Paul... he puts more of himself, heart and soul, time and energy, into all of our blogs and our personal realitites and our very lives than we all together put into our blogging endeavors.

    He inspires us to strive harder, reach higher, look more deeply within and become what he sees in all of us. Thanks for appreciating him so very much, and all of us... you are loved and admired, too, so very much.

    Big hugs,
    Tiggr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace,
    This is a great post. I feel very much the same way. I do find myself worrying about the friends I have met here. But it makes me feel connected.

    I keep restraining myself from encouraging Paul to have his own blog because he already give so much to us by his comments. But if he every starts one I wouldn't care if he only gave us one story a month. I am just dying to hear them!!

    Thanks for your comments about the value of other bloggers. I really think that we all enrich each other's lives.

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace,

    Well said! I completely agree, especially with the praise for our dear Paul in Cornwall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Grace::

    Without hesitation or doubt, this has to be one of the most wonderful posts about gratitude I've ever read. Thank you for not wanting to do "N" even though you really did it quite nicely with your words today! I agree with everything you've written.

    Paul. is such a special, special friend to all of us!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Grace, what can I say, I give what I can and write what I feel.
    On the whole life has been very good to me. I'm very grateful for all my friends online.
    Be well dear Grace
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great post....I agree here's to Paul!

    Hugs everyone
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, gosh, I don't know what to say!

    Thanks everyone for you kind words. I'm glad to be in this little circle in the blogging world.

    We may be kinky or weird, or not your average joes, but we are awesome. We know what we want, and we are willing to try and get there. We are creative and talented in our own right.

    Now lets all have a big group hug and sing kum-by-ya!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all for the group hug but please don't make me sing! LOL

    I know how you feel, Grace. Blogging has introduced me to so many wonderful people and I'm thankful for all of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Grace! I'm so very far behind on visiting my friends, and I'm sorry I missed this one on Tuesday! What a great post, what a great community we have. Your thoughts about Paul are so kind and so very true. He is a dear, dear person and a friend to all of us.

    Did I miss the group hug?

    *big huggs* SuZQ

    ReplyDelete